Chapter 2

I can't believe that I still love you!

Last Chapter:

'If you can make her fall for you, I'll be your slave for a month.' Heechul sniggered.

Hehe....Now I'm listening to 2NE1's Go Away...*fangirls*

Now lets get back to the story before I go mad...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Slave for a month? Deal. This may be the easiest bet I've ever encountered.... So if you excuse me, I have a mission to attend to. Kim Heechul, you're going to regret this. Haha...' Siwon said before he walked out of the cafeteria.

As expected, he found Tiffany reading a book. Siwon immediately went forward and said,' Hi, you're the new girl right? I'm Siwon. Nice to meet you.'

'Hi.' A simple reply came out of Tiffany's mouth.

'So what kind of book are you reading? It seems interesting...' Siwon tried to start a conversation.

Tiffany thought hard whether to reply him.

----------FLASHBACK----------

'Wow, Tiffany! I didn't know that you knew Heechul was a playboy.... You're a genius.' Taeyeon complimented Tiffany.

'Nah.... It was quite obvious....'Tiffany replied, not used to people complimenting her.

'Oh yeah Tiffany.... You have to stay away from Siwon, Leeteuk, Heechul and Kyuhyun.... They're the kingkas. And not to mention playboys.... Ok?' Taeyeon said.

'Don't worry Taeyeon... Why are you telling me these?’ Tiffany asked curiously.

‘Cos Leeteuk once tricked me into liking him....And he later dumped me in front of the whole school. Since then, the kingkas always make a bet whenever a new girl comes to our school. A bet to see if they can make you fall in love with them....’ Taeyeon teared as she remembered the past.

‘It’s ok, Taeyeon.... Don’t worry, I won’t go close to them.’ Tiffany reassured Taeyeon.

----------END OF FLASHBACK----------

Thinking of what Taeyeon told her earlier, she ignored him and walked out of the classroom, leaving Siwon dumbfounded.

Siwon POV

Wtf? She ignored me? She ignored the handsome Siwon? Now I understand why Heechul said that she was difficult... I better chase after her....

End of POV

‘Wait for me, Tiffany!!!!’ Siwon shouted. Tiffany ignored him and continued to walk, unaware of the deadly glares the queenkas were giving her.

‘What’s so special about that new girl? Why is Siwon chasing after her? I swear I’m gonna get my revenge...’ Yoona, one of the queenkas said.

‘I just saw Heechul oppa asking her out just now.... I feel like killing her!!! Aish!!!’ Sohee exclaimed.

‘Maybe we can get our revenge....’ Yoona sniggered.

‘Tiffany!!! Why are you avoiding me? What did I do?’ Siwon shouted at Tiffany, causing everyone at the hallway to look at them.

That did it. Tiffany always hated attention.

‘What on the world do you want? Stop following me!!!’ Tiffany shouted before running to find Taeyeon.

She’s not difficult.... She’s VERY difficult...Siwon thought.

----------END OF SCHOOL----------

‘Hi Taeyeon! Where are you going home after school?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Sadly, no. I have to stay back in the Library to research on my project....Sorry.’ Taeyeon replied apologetically.

‘It’s ok....Bye!!!!’ Tiffany shouted.

But what Tiffany didn’t know that the queenkas were going to plan their revenge in a few minutes....with the help of some other people.

 

As Tiffany was about to step out of the school, someone hit her hard with a baseball bat and she fainted.

When she woke up, she realised that she was tied up and gagged in the janitor’s closet and it was pitch black.

She tried all her might to force open the door but failed. All of a sudden, the door opened and the queenkas appeared in front of her, saying’ That’ll teach you to not seduce our oppas....Happy staying here.’

Finishing with a snigger, Yoona banged the door, leaving poor Tiffany in the janitor closet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM DONE PEEPS!!!

AND I DID’NT MEAN TO MAKE YOONA AND SOHEE THE BAD PEEPS....ACTUALLY IM A FAN OF THEM TOO....HAHA....

MAYBE IM GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN IN TWO HOURS?? COS IM DONE WITH MY EXAMS AND MY DAD WATCHING FOOTBALL SO HE WON’T BE DISTURBING ME!!!!! YAY....