Chapter 7

I can't believe that I still love you!

 

Sorry for taking so damn long to update.... P.S. I bought SNSD’s new album. And I took the last album although it was actually reserved by someone else.... ER!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Yes, your boyfriend is a bastard, a handsome bastard.’ He smirked.

‘Oh shut up, you’re not my boyfriend.’ Tiffany rolled her eyes.

Why does my heart beat so fast when he says that he’s my boyfriend? I must be mad... She thought.

After a few weeks, Siwon was discharged from the hospital with a cast on his right leg.

‘Need me to send you home, girlfriend?’ Siwon asked.

‘Nah... It’s ok...’ She replied before walking away.

‘Yah! You’re supposed to be accompanying me everywhere!!! Yah!!!’ He screamed.

Tiffany stopped dead on her tracks before sighing and turning back and walking towards Siwon.

‘Hehe... Now let’s go to my home...’ Siwon chuckled.

‘What did I do to deserve this ?’ Tiffany mumbled.

After a few gruelling hours of serving water, making Siwon’s bed and cooking food, Tiffany left his mansion dead beat.

‘Damn that bastard. Now I’m so tired...’ She cursed.

But what she didn’t know that was Siwon was slowly falling for her...

The next day when Tiffany was happily chatting with Taeyeon, Siwon appeared.

‘What do you want? Didn’t I accompany you home yesterday?’ Tiffany spat annoyingly.

‘You what?’ Taeyeon stared at her friend.

‘Long story...’

‘You’re supposed to accompany me where ever I go right?’ Siwon interrupted.

Without hesitation, Tiffany came out with an excuse.

‘I....er... I need to go to the toilet!!!’ She said before running.

With that, she ran to the toilet.

During lunch, Siwon approached Tiffany.

‘You better accompany me...Or else...’

‘Or else what? ‘

‘I’ll tell everyone that you’re dating me.’

‘Ummmm... So what?’

‘The whole female population would probably come up and start pulling your hair, bullying you and stuff.’

Unknowingly, Siwon had hit Tiffany’s soft spot –She loved her hair.

‘ Fine... What do you want?’

Tiffany sighed and followed Siwon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update!!!

And peeps, follow me on twitter @thereeljamie  k?

Now I’m gonna work on the other fanfic.

And one more thing, if I finish this fanfic or the Skydragon, I’ll probably start a new one. Either about you and Shinee or you and Yesung... Teehee