Chapter 8

I can't believe that I still love you!

Tiffany was walking with Siwon when Siwon suddenly took her hand and whispered,’ You better play along...’

Tiffany looked down and gasped.

‘Yah! Let go!’ She wriggled but Siwon was to strong.

As the duo walked down, whispers, cheers and cries could be heard.

‘Whoots! Siwon has a new target!!’ A jock shouted.

‘Omfg!!! How can Siwon cheat on me? He said he only loved me...’ A ty cheerleader cried.

‘Woah, are they holding hands? That girl is gonna get it from the queenkas... Tsk.’ Another idiot whispered.

Siwon glared at them and they immediately kept quiet, other than the ty cheerleader who was still crying.

When they stepped out of the school, Tiffany took her other hand and punched Siwon on the ribs.

‘Owww! Mother er, why did you do it for?’ He gasped.

‘Thats for telling the whole school that we’re so-called dating! Now my hair’s gonna be gone!’ Tiffany wailed and walked off, leaving Siwon groaning in pain.

 

The next day, for safety reasons, Tiffany wore sunglasses. As she walked into the school, boys started cheering and some girls started to cry, while others stared daggers into her eyes. If looks could kill, she would have died instantly.

‘So girlfriend, do you want to eat lunch with me?’ Siwon slung his arm over Tiffany’s shoulder.

Tiffany’s eyes widened and said,’ Yah... What on the ing world are you doing?’

‘Did you forget what I said?’

Tiffany sighed and continued to walk.

All of a sudden, Taeyeon walked in front of Tiffany.

‘Yah... They said that Seunghyun is back in our school... What are you going to do?’

‘Who gives a damn? He can jump off the building all I care.’ Tiffany spat and walked off hastily, leaving Siwon wondering who the hell is Seunghyun.

Siwon walked into the class and saw the queenka, Yoona talking to Sohee.

‘Yah, who on the world is Seunghyun?’ He asked.

‘Oh hi oppa!!’ Yoona said.

‘Shut up and tell me who he is.’

‘ I heard that he was from Tiffany’s old school. There was this rumor saying that he cheated on her and so she came to our school. I think he was in YG High...’ Yoona said.

Without speaking, Siwon walked out of the classroom.

Meanwhile...

Tiffany was walking towards the school garden when someone grabbed her arm and pulled her towards a dark alley.

‘Yah! Who on the fu—‘ Tiffany was silenced by a kiss.

Her eyes widened and by instinct she kicked his you-know-where.

Looking up, she gasped.

============================================================================