Chapter 11

I can't believe that I still love you!

‘Ms. Kim, may I see you for a second?’ The math teacher called out to Taeyeon.

‘Yes, seosangnim, may I help you?’ She asked politely.

‘I was thinking about asking you to tutor Leeteuk. His grades are dropping drastically and if this continues, he will probably fail all his subjects.’

‘But—‘

‘Please? I really hope that you would help him with his studies.’

‘All right, I’ll help him.’ Taeyeon agreed.

 

‘Yah! Give me back my Starcraft game!!! I wanna play it!!’ Kyuhyun whined as Leeteuk snatched it from his hands.

‘No! You’ve been playing non-stop for 8 hours yesterday! Your grades are dropping!’ Leeteuk nagged.

‘Says a person who got a C for his math test.’ Kyuhyun rebutted and Heechul laughed.

‘You evil maknae....’ Leeteuk mumbled under his breath.

At that moment, Taeyeon appeared.

‘Leeteuk! So when do you want me to come to your house? What about today?’ She asked.

‘You’re going to his house? What are you gonna do there?’ Heechul wiggled his eyebrows.

‘Shut up pretty boy. I’m gonna go his house to tutor him.’

‘Ehhhh? My house? Tutor? What’s there to tutor? I’m the great Leeteuk!’

‘Ya got a C for math.’ Kyuhyun reminded him.

‘Aishh. Shut up maknae.’

‘So do I come to your house?’ Taeyeon said.

‘Yea. Anytime’s fine with me.’ Leeteuk answered coolly.

‘Well, I’ll see you after school then. Bye!’ Taeyeon walked away to join Tiffany.

 

Leeteuk continued staring at the direction Taeyeon walked to until Heechul interrupted him.

‘She’s pretty eh?’

‘W-What are you talking about?’ Leeteuk stammered.

‘Well, you haven’t played with any of the girls since you broke up with Taeyeon.’ Heechul continued.

‘Well, I was serious about her that time...’ Leeteuk mumbled.

----------FLASHBACK----------

‘Mum, I’m dating someone.’ Leeteuk said.

‘Who’s that lucky girl?’ Leeteuk’s mum asked.

‘Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon.’

‘You can’t be together with her.’ Leeteuk’s mum replied.

‘Why not?’

‘When I say you can’t, it means that you can’t!’ Leeteuk’s mum shouted.

‘I’m not going to care about what you think!’ Leeteuk shouted and ran up the stairs.

‘Oh really? Do you want me to do something to her? Maybe make her family bankrupt?’

Leeteuk knew how powerful his family was and stopped dead in his tracks.

‘Don’t you dare do anything to her.’ Leeteuk spat.

‘Sure. Break up with her first.’

Leeteuk’s eyes widened and her ran to his room. He slammed the door and leaned against the wall, with tears flowing down his cheeks.

‘M-Must I really do this? To make her safe?’ Leeteuk asked himself.

‘I guess I should please that mother of mine first. But Taeyeon, wait for me, I’ll be sure to make you mine again...’ Leeteuk promised himself and walked into the bathroom to take a bath.

The next day...

‘Jagiya, can I talk to you for a second?’ Leeteuk asked Taeyeon.

‘Sure. What do you want to talk about?’

‘I-I’m gonna break up with you.’

‘What? Break up with me? Why? What did I do?’ Taeyeon cried.

Leeteuk breathed in and said,’ I never loved you. I was only playing with you.’

Taeyeon gasped and ran away.

Seeing Taeyeon run far away, Leeteuk walked to the garden, with tears flowing down from his eyes.

‘Wait for me Taeyeon, I’ll make you mine again.’

----------END OF FLASHBACK----------

‘Hello? Leeteuk? Come back to earth!!!!!!!!!’ Kyuhyun screamed into Leeteuk’s ears.

‘W-Wha? Oh, sorry. I just spaced out.’

‘Thinking about Taeyeon eh?’ Heechul asked.

‘N-No!’ Leeteuk struggled to answer.

‘Well, it’s time for History so let’s go.’ Kyuhyun walked to the classroom.

After School...

Leeteuk was talking to Heechul and Kyuhyun when he saw Taeyeon leaning against the wall.

‘Oh, there you are, now let’s go.’ Taeyeon said.

‘Bye!!! Have a nice time!!!’ Heechul and Kyuhyun shouted and ran, leaving Leeteuk all by himself.

‘What are you doing there standing? We don’t have all day so let’s go.’ Taeyeon started to walk out of the gates.

‘Wait! Do you want me to drive you there? It’s more faster.’ Leeteuk offered.

Taeyeon thought of it for a while, and agreed.

 

The ride to Leeteuk’s house was exceptionally quiet. Leeteuk was focusing on the road while Taeyeon was looking at the scenery.

Finally, they reached Leeteuk’s house.

‘Big house eh?’ Taeyeon commented.

‘Ummmm... Yea.’

‘Umma! I’m back!’ Leeteuk shouted as he walked in to the house.

Taeyeon saw a middle-aged woman sitting on the sofa and bowed.

‘Who’s this young lady here?’ She asked.

‘Oh, her name’s Kim Jaerin.’ Leeteuk lied.

Taeyeon gave him the why-did-you-change-my-name look and he returned it with a just-play-along-and-I’ll-explain-later look.

‘Oh... Yea, Kim Jaerin imida.’ Taeyeon bowed again.

‘I’m Leeteuk’s mum. Nice to meet you.’ The woman smiled.

‘Ok, done with the introductions. She’s my tutor and we’re gonna be in my room. Bye, and don’t disturb us.’ Leeteuk walked up the stairs and Taeyeon followed him.

‘So what’s with the change of my name? Taeyeon asked Leeteuk.

‘W-Well, I’m not sure about how to explain this to you.’ Leeteuk stammered.

‘Oh, whatever. I’m not interested anyway. Let’s start with the tutoring.’

 

After an hour of tutoring, Leeteuk asked for a break.

‘Wanna have some fruit juice?’ He asked.

After 10 minutes, Leeteuk had not came back, so Taeyeon went to check on him, only to find the mother and son shouting at each other.

‘I know that she’s Kim Taeyeon! How dare you lie to me!’

‘So what if she’s Kim Taeyeon? You can’t do anything to her!’

‘Oh yes I can!’

‘I loved her and you asked me to break up with her and I broke up with her! What more do you want me to do to protect her?’

Taeyeon gasped at the comment.

By the time she regained her composure, she heard footsteps and immediately ran to Leeteuk’s room.

Leeteuk came inside the room boiling in anger. Taeyeon ran up to him and hugged him.

Leeteuk was surprised at her sudden hug, but welcomed it anyway.

‘You broke up with me because you wanted to protect me right? And not because you were playing with me right?’

Leeteuk smiled and hugged her tightly.

Taeyeon broke the hug and asked,’ so are we together again?’

Leeteuk brought her body nearer to his and placed his lips on hers.

‘Does that answer your question now?’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeteuk moment here!!!! 1058 words!!!! I’m so tired....