Chapter 5

I can't believe that I still love you!

Last Chapter:

Tiffany tried to back away but one of the men held her. She closed her eyes in fright but when she opened them, she heard a bang on the door... Someone had came to rescue her...

==========================================================

As promised, another chapter...

=================================================================

‘Get your filthy hands off her!’ Her rescuer shouted.

Squinting her eyes, she realised that the person who came to save her was no other than Siwon, the playboy.

After a few minutes of bashing the men with the help of the other kingkas, Siwon carried Tiffany bridal style out of the room.

‘How on the hell did you find me?’ She asked.

‘I saw you being pushed into the van so I followed the van here.’ Siwon replied.

‘Ok... You can put me down now...’

Why is my heart thumping?She thought.

‘Do you want me to send you home? You don’t seem fine...’ Siwon asked, worried for Tiffany’s safety.

‘Aish... It’s alright. Now stop following me.’

‘Then you have to do me a favor.’

‘What now?’

‘Be my girlfriend.’

‘Ok... In a billion years.’

‘I freaking saved you!’

‘Fine! Now stop following me!’ Tiffany screamed in a fit of anger.

Realising what she had just said, she covered and ran away.

Taeyeon’s gonna kill me...She thought.

 

As expected, when she reached school, everyone started to gossip and point fingers. The queenkas glared at her and if looks could kill, she would have died terribly.

‘TIFFANY HWANG! What’s going on? Siwon keeps saying that you’re dating him. Now the whole school is talking about you!’ Taeyeon shouted.

‘I got into a situation yesterday and he helped me but kept following me... So I was angry and I accidentally agreed to be his girlfriend...’ Tiffany said timidly.

‘You better break up with him otherwise there would be more drama...’ Taeyeon advised her friend.

‘Hey girlfriend!’ Siwon shouted at Tiffany.

‘Shut up...’

‘Awww.... Is that the way how you treat you boyfriend?’ Siwon stressed on the word boyfriend.

At that precise moment, Yoona and Sohee came in. They heard the word boyfriend and clenched their fists.

After class, Siwon and Leeteuk came in front of Tiffany and Taeyeon.

‘So beautifuls, want to go on a date with us tonight?’

‘You wish.’

And with that, the two girls walked away.

 

After school, Taeyeon had to go to the library to do research so Tiffany went home herself. Unknown to both of them, Leeteuk had followed Taeyeon to the library whil Siwon had followed Tiffany home.

In the library:

Taeyeon was on her way to the library. She was too engrossed in thinking of something that she didn’t realise that there was a puddle of water in front of her.

She lost her balance and fell. She was ready to face the pain and closed her eyes.

Weirdly, she did not feel any pain. She opened her eyes and realised that Leeteuk was holding onto her.

‘Uh..y.you can let g..go...now..’ She stammered.

Damn you heart, why are beating to fast...She thought.

Leeteuk POV

I was following Taeyeon down the library when I realised that there was a puddle of water in front of her. It seemed like she was daydreaming... When she was falling down, I quickly ran forward to hold her up. Her eyes were closed. It’s probably the first time I’ve seen her like this... She’s quite pretty... WAIT. WHAT AM I SAYING?

End of POV

Leeteuk quickly helped Taeyeon up.

‘Err... Thanks...’ Taeyeon said

====================================================================================

Ahhhh!!!! I got a writers’ block!!!!!!! Kill me...