Chapter 10

I can't believe that I still love you!

In class, Tiffany could not stop thinking about Seunghyun. Siwon realised that she was zoning out and threw a paper ball at her head.

Tiffany felt a light pressure at the back of her head and turned around and saw Siwon smirking. She glared at him before picking up the paper all.

Don’t worry so much about Seunghyun. I’ll deal with him if he comes again.

-Siwon

Tiffany smiled before throwing the piece of paper into her bag.

Ring!

‘Finally! I thought I was going to die in there! I rather play Starcraft than listen to Mrs. Kim rant on History.’ Kyuhyun exclaimed.

‘I wonder when she’s gonna retire. I hope its coming soon.’ Leeteuk said.

‘Yea. She’s totally killing me. I rather go facial than listen to her.’ Heechul commented.

Siwon was too busy looking at Tiffany that he didn’t realise that the lesson was over.

‘CHOI SIWON!’ Leeteuk shouted.

‘H-Huh? Oh you guys go first, I have to ask the teacher something...’ Siwon lied.

 

Tiffany looked out of the window and saw Seunghyun standing outside. She immediately sat down and hoped that he would go away. At that moment, Siwon appeared in front of her.

‘Come on, let’s go.’

‘Eh? But-‘

Before Tiffany could finish, Siwon held her hand and dragged her out.

Tiffany felt like her heart had burst when he held her hand.

It feels nice when he holds my hand. Tiffany thought.

Siwon walked out, holding Tiffany’s hand. He ignored the whispers, cries and brought Tiffany to her new class.

‘Y-Yah. What was that for?’ Tiffany stammered.

‘We have to look like a couple right?’ Siwon said and kissed her cheek, leaving Tiffany in a daze.

‘What’s happening to my heart? Why is it beating so quickly? Don’t tell me...’ Tiffany was interrupted by Taeyeon.

‘Tiffany! Why are you standing there and blushing?’

‘Oh, nothing!’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was watching music bank on kbs on friday. when snsd won, I was like' WHOOTS!!!!!' and my dad gve me the wtf look.