Chapter 3

I can't believe that I still love you!

Last Chapter:

She went home and sighed. What did I get myself into...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peeps! Just wanna tell you...

I’LL BE UPDATING THIS STORY ON MON, TUES,WED AND THURS!!!!!! Lala...I know you’re happie!!!*throws confetti around*

Ok, now back to da story...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh god, Tiffany! I heard that you went to Siwon’s house! Siwon’s freaking house?! Why???’ Taeyeon shouted.

‘Relax Taeyeon...’ Tiffany reassured her and told her what had happened the day before.

‘Sorry Tiffany... Yesterday I was running away from Leeteuk so I didn’t hear the knocks from the closet....’

‘Nah, it’s ok.... Let’s go to class before the teacher scolds us....’

 

When the duo reached their classroom, they sat down and started talking. They were so engrossed in talking about their favourite clothes that they did not realise that the kingkas and queenkas walked in.

‘So do I get any reward for saving you yesterday?’ Siwon winked.

‘So beautiful, wanna go out with me?’ Heechul said.

Tiffany ignored them and continued to talk to Taeyeon.

After class, Yoona and Sohee went up to Tiffany and said,’ You , I can’t believe you made Siwon bring you home yesterday...’

Yoona was about to slap her when a strong hand stopped her.

‘She didn’t make me bring her to my home...I freaking did it willingly, so get your dirty hands off her.’ Siwon warned.

Yoona and Sohee quickly ran out of the classroom while the rest of the kingkas laughed.

‘Good one, hyung...’ Kyuhyun complimented.

Embarrassed, Tiffany and Taeyeon quickly ran out of the classroom and headed to their next class.

 

 

After school, Tiffany was walking back home when a black van came in front of her and pushed her in. Before she was able to react, someone had gagged her and she fainted.

When she woke up, she realised that she was in a pitch dark room. Her hands and legs were tied up. Tiffany remembered that she had a pocket knife with her. She and tried to cut the ropes but they were too thick.

All of a sudden, the door opened. In came in were two females and some men. The two females seemed familiar to Tiffany. As the two females walked closer, she realised that they were Yoona and Sohee.

‘That’s what you get when you mess with our oppas...You better keep away from them or else...’ Sohee warned.

When the two walked out, the men came forward and said,’ She’s pretty... I’m sure that you’re going to like this...’

Tiffany tried to back away but one of the men held her. She closed her eyes in fright but when she opened them, she heard a bang on the door... Someone had came to rescue her...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha...So who do you think came to rescue her???