Chapter 6

I can't believe that I still love you!

Last Chapter:

Taeyeon was on her way to the library. She was too engrossed in thinking of something that she didn’t realise that there was a puddle of water in front of her.

She lost her balance and fell. She was ready to face the pain and closed her eyes.

Weirdly, she did not feel any pain. She opened her eyes and realised that Leeteuk was holding onto her.

‘Uh..y.you can let g..go...now..’ She stammered.

Damn you heart, why are beating to fast...She thought.

Leeteuk POV

I was following Taeyeon down the library when I realised that there was a puddle of water in front of her. It seemed like she was daydreaming... When she was falling down, I quickly ran forward to hold her up. Her eyes were closed. It’s probably the first time I’ve seen her like this... She’s quite pretty... WAIT. WHAT AM I SAYING?

End of POV

Leeteuk quickly helped Taeyeon up.

‘Err... Thanks...’ Taeyeon said

==================================================================================================

I was watching Super show 2 earlier so I didn’t update it earlier. And I was like spazzing over Yesung everytime he was on the screen. And the neighbour looked and was like ‘wtf?’

Now back to the story before I write a whole page on Yesung (which I may:))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Tiffany was on her way home. She felt like there was someone following her so she walked at a faster pace.

‘Aish... Why is this girl walking so fast? I can’t keep up with her...’ Siwon muttered under his breath.

After walking a distance, Tiffany had to cross a road to reach her house.

‘If I cross this road, the person whose following me won’t be able to catch up with me...Hehe..’ Tiffany said.

Immediately, Tiffany seized the chance to cross the road.

On the other hand, Siwon was so engrossed in looking at Tiffany that he did not realise a truck approaching him.

‘Bam!’ Siwon out.

Tiffany turned around and realised someone was knocked down. She ran towards the body and gasped in shock.

‘Yah! Siwon! Are you ok?’

People started crowding around them and some called the ambulance.

(Skip the bring Siwon to hospital part.)

‘Where am I?’ Siwon asked.

He realised that he was in the hospital with his leg in a cast.

He turned his head and saw Tiffany lying on the bed sleeping.He Tiffany’s head and she immediately woke up.

‘Oh, you’re awake... Let me call the nurse..’ Tiffany stood up.

‘No. Stay with me please?’ He pleaded.

‘Fine.  But did you follow me home earlier?’ She asked.

‘Ummm...Yea... I saw someone following you so I decided to follow just in case anything happened to you...’ He lied.

Surprisingly, Tiffany believed him.

‘Soooo... I’m sure I’ll get something in return right, girlfriend?’

‘Whatever... What do you want?’

‘I want you to accompany me where ever I go...Teehee.’

‘Bastard...’ She mumbled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m done here.... I’ll be working on my other fic now....:)