Chapter 3

I can't believe that I still love you!

Last Chapter:

Finishing with a snigger, Yoona banged the door, leaving poor Tiffany in the janitor closet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I’m listening to A-Cha by SuJu.....Yesung rocks!!!!!!!! Now back to the story...

Meanwhile....

‘Aish... I just can’t reach that book!!! Why must I be so short?’ Taeyeon whimpered as she tried to reach for the book at the top.

‘Need some help, shorty?’ She heard. She knew who it was and ignored the person.

‘Ignoring your ex-lover, Taeyeon? I know you still like me.... We’re not in acting class you know?’ Leeteuk said as her flashed his dimple-smile.

Irritated by him, Taeyeon shouted,’ Shut the f**** up, idiot! No one likes you, no move!’ With that, she stomped out of the library.

Leeteuk tried to run after her but Taeyeon was a fast runner.

To busy running away from Leeteuk, Taeyeon did not hear the banging of the janitor’s closet.

 

As Siwon was walking to his classroom to grab his phone, he heard some sniggers.

‘Haha....Now that we have locked that new girl up in the janitor’s closet, Siwon is mine!!! Haha....’

I’ve got an idea....Siwon thought.

He ran to the janitor’s closet and realised Tiffany had fainted due to the janitor’s closet being too cold.

He slowly carried her and brought her to his house.

 

A few hours later......

Omo, where am I? This place looks so different from my house.... Tiffany thought.

‘Oh? You’re awake? Do you want to drink something?’She heard a familiar voice. She turned and gasped in shock. Siwon was standing at the door, half , showing his chocolate abs.

‘Damn you, Siwon! Get out of this damn room!’ Tiffany threw her comb at his you-know-where. He immediately wore a t-shirt and returned to the room. When he returned to the room, Tiffany gave him the tell-me-why-on-the-world-am-I-in-your-room look and he quickly explained  to her.

After listening to his explanation, Tiffany got out of the bed and walked out of the room.

‘Where are you going?’ Siwon asked her.

‘Somewhere called home.’ She replied sarcastically and walked out of the mansion.

 

She went home and sighed. What did I get myself into....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WROTE A SHORTER ONE NOW.....

MAYBE WHEN I SLEEP, I’LL DREAM OF ONEW AND YESUNG....TEEHEEE.