Chapter 1

I can't believe that I still love you!

'Ahhhhh!!!! Now I'm going to be late for school!!! I should'nt have stayed up late last night studying!!' Tiffany yelled as she struggled to take her books out. 'Appa!!! Can you send me to school today? I can't afford to be late! It's the first day of school!' Tiffany shouted. ' Sure darling... Let's go now!' He replied.

After the ten minute drive, Tiffany arrived at her new school.

'Bye Appa, see you tonight!' Tiffany shouted before running in to her school.

Tiffany POV

Wow. This school is big. No wonder Appa wanted me to come here. I better run to the principal's office to get my schedule first.

End of POV

 

'So here's your schedule. And once again, welcome to SM High.' the clerk cheerfully said. Tiffany bowed and walked to her class.

 

'Everyone, please sit down. We have a new student today. Her name is Tiffany.' the teacher said. 'Hello, my name is Tiffany. I hope we can get along in the future.' Tiffany said. 'Tiffany, you can sit beside Taeyeon.'

Tiffany quietly walked towards her seat while the boys in her class awed at her beauty.

Siwon POV

I was talking to Leeteuk about the latest car model when the teacher came in and said that there was a new student. It's not like I care. But when she walked in, I just realised how beautiful she was. Maybe she suits me....Haha....

End of POV

'Hi, my name is Taeyeon. Wanna be friends?' Taeyeon asked.

'Sure! My name is Tiffany. Nice to see you.' Tiffany smiled.

'Yah! Choi Siwon! Why do you keep looking at the new girl?' Kyuhyun asked. 'Cos she's pretty?' Siwon replied.' Hit it and quit it?' Leeteuk commented. 'Nah, she's too pretty to dump.' Heechul replied.

After minutes of gazing at Tiffany, Siwon realised that it was lunch time.

'Tiffany! Want to go lunch together? I can also show you around the school if we have time!' Taeyeon asked. 'Sure! Let's go!' Tiffany replied. While they were on their way to the cafeteria, Heechul approached Tiffany. 'Hey beauty, want to go out with me sometime?' Heechul winked at Tiffany. Without hesitation, Tiffany calmly said,' No thanks, playboys aren't my type.' With that, she walked away with Taeyeon.

'Damn. Thats the first time that I'm being rejected by a girl. I thought all girls wanted to go on dates with me. What happened to my pretty face...' Heechul mumbled. 'Hyung! Lets go for lunch! I'm starving!' Siwon walked towards him.

During lunch.....

'Hey, you know that new girl? I just asked her out and she rejecteed me!' Heechul complained to the rest of the kingkas. 'Seriously? Rejected you? Rejected the pretty Heechul? Now that's new....' Leeteuk said. 'Haha...Very funny... Siwon, I bet you.' Heechul said. ' Bet on what?' Siwon asked. 'If you can make her fall for you, I'll be your slave for a month.' Heechul sniggered.