Goodbye For Now

Crown Prince and I

          "I still can't believe you wouldn't tell me where are you going. May I remind you I'm your bestfriend or am I still your bestfriend cause bestfriends tell each other their whereabouts you know." Luhan dramatically says while helping him pack his clothes tomorrow is the day that he need to go to the city. He just rolled his eyes Luhan was blabbering like that since he told him that he's going out of town for two years which he didn't mention what town he's going that makes Luhan upset.

          "Stop being overdramatic Luhan its just two years and we can still call each other you know its just that I really can't tell you why and where I'm going I thought I already explained it to you?" he told Luhan that last week and he don't know why they are discussing about it again he thought Luhan already understand which he guess not. He zipped up his last luggage and place it beside his door. Luhan faced him and says "Yes you did but I don't understand why? I just hope you're not going to sell drugs or your body Kyungsoo."

          "I'm not going to sell drugs okay and I'm not that stupid to sell my body its for Kris only you know that." if Luhan is so crazy about Prince Jongin he has a crush on The Kris Wu the number 1 idol in Korea. "Okay if you don't want to tell me why just tell me where and I'll stop bugging you." Luhan pleads with his infamous puppy eyes and pout sometimes questions Luhan's age when he acts like that. He gives up and told Luhan that he's going to Seoul which makes Luhan so giddy saying he wants to go with him. "You told me you would stop bugging me when I told you where I'm going but now you're asking me to bring you with me"

          "Yes I did but i thought you're just going in other town not in the city. Kyungsoo you know Seoul is where my Prince lives and if I go with you I will become closer to my Prince and it will save a lot of money for my transportation when the club has a meeting and the Prince has a schedule."

         "No Luhan that's enough i will not take you with and you will go home now its getting late I need to get up early tomorrow." he says while pushing Luhan on their fornt door. "But Kyungsoo?' Luhan tries to say more but Kyungsoo will not listen to any of it anymore "Goodnight Luhan I'll call you when i got there." then he closed the door he didn't want to be rude to Luhan but he's running out of reason to say to him.

          "Kyungie aren't you being rude to Luhanie?" he didn't know his mom was watching them.

          "I must do it mom or else he won't stop bugging me he'll understand. Goodnight mom." he kissed his mom on her cheeks and went to bed. Kyungsoo can't sleep the whole night he keep on tossing and turning. Tomorrow his life is going to change he can't stop thinking of what would be his life like in the palace. He don't know when can he see his parents and friends again he just told Luhan that then can call each other everyday although he didn't know if he can make a call at all. The palace has many rules laid out even before his grandfather was born it must be followed and if you broke the rules you will be punished. He just hope the elders in the Palace is not cruel just like in the drama that he watch in the TV. He looked in the clock on his bedside table and it says 3am he sigh he must some sleep before he face the Royal family so he his radio and played his favorite Kris Wu song which is Time Boils The Rain it is his lullaby when he can't sleep.

         "Kyungsoo wake up."  he hears and a light shake in his shoulder.

         "Five more minutes mom." he says and covers himself with the blanket.

       "Kyungsoo its already 8:30 you're going to be late." this makes him rushed to the bathroom and take a quick shower not bothering the lightheadedness he felt from the sudden action, "Why did you just wake me up now mom you should woke me up earlier than that." he shouts while in the shower.

         "Cause we thought you're already preparing you're always an early riser so we didn't bother." his mom says and when he got out of the shower his dad was in the room ready to bring his luggage in the car. He dries his hair with a towel and just take whatever clothes his hand can grab on the clothes he left on his drawer and put it on. He just ignore his moms weird looks at him and starts walking downstairs asking if his mom is going with them to the station. The trip to the station was silent his dad is focused on driving beating some red lights to reach the station on time and they made it.

          "Please don't cry mom I'll call you everyday." he says while wiping the tears on his moms cheeks. He always tell the people he's going to leave that he will call them but he really don't know if he can and that kinda scares him. He doesn't want to lose communication wil his family and best friend.

          "Honey don't make it hard for Kyungsoo. He's going back to us like what he planned remember." his father tries to comfort his mother by rubbing her back.

           "I know he's going back but that's not what I'm crying for."  his mom sniffs.

          "What is it mom?"

          "You're going to lose your ity in three days and I'm not ready yet to be a grandmother!" his mom starts to wail loudly getting attention from people in the station. "MOM! I'm a boy remember I can't get pregnant and nothing will happen between the us during the marriage." he says with face red as a tomato. He should not expect an emotional goodble from his mother.

          "Don't talk like that cause you'll never know what will happen two years is still a long time Kyungie. Just be careful okay. " he just nods and hugs his mom. The bell rings and the voice informs that the train to Seoul is about leave asking all the passengers to get onto the train.

          "Goodbye Kyungsoo take care of yourself. Don't forget to call us okay?" he just nods and his father hugs him tightly and let him go. He waves back to his parents before he board the train.

          He looks for his seat and placed his luggae on the overhead luggage compartment and sits comfortably. Good thing he is seated in the window cause he feels like in some drama when he looks out of the window while playing his Kris Wu playlist. "This is it Kyungsoo. No backing out now. You can do it! Fighting!" he says to himself and the train starts to move.

AN: A filler chapter but I what to introduce another character. Please leave a comment. ^_^