Baekyeol

Crown Prince and I

          Baekhyun went outside and get inside the car where Chanyeol was waiting for him while playing in his phone. “Took you long enough. I almost lay eggs here waiting for you.” Chanyeol said showing some irritation on his face maybe he’s tired from the train ride. He kissed him on the lips that make Chanyeol smile. “I’m sorry babe the Elders took their sweet time talking to Kyungsoo. So let’s get you home I’ll cook you favorite samgyupsal.” then Beakhyun starts the car and drove.

          Chanyeol turns on the radio and they started to sing along with the music. Both of them love music, Baekhyun met Chanyeol in a bar where he is a regular patron. Chanyeol was covering for a friend who got sick that time and Baekhyun’s friend requested if they can do a duet which Chanyeol agreed and they clicked instantly like the typical love at first sight story.

           The car stopped in the parking lot of an old apartment building where Chanyeol lives. Baekhyun practically lives there also but according to him they are not living together cause most of his stuffs are still in his own apartment. They walked out of the elevator hand in hand and suddenly they stopped looking at the old woman standing in front of Chanyeol’s door it was Chanyeol’s mom.

           If you think their love story is full happiness then you’re wrong they had a lot of drama on their relationship they were just not showing it to everyone. Chanyeol was from a rich family he is a third generation chaebol of the Park they own chains of hotels and resort all around Asia but Chanyeol was not into business his passion is into music and his dream is to become a great musician. He pursued his dream and move out of their mansion this makes his father mad at him but his mother never wants Chanyeol out of their life she still keeps in touch with their son, giving him money when Chanyeol is broke and bringing grocery without the knowledge of Mr. Park. Chanyeol was happy with what his mother did and his older sister was always with him when he needs help.

           When Chanyeol and Baekhyun starts dating they kept it a secret to Chanyeol’s family only his sister knows because their family is strict and they’re bound to follow traditions and having gay relationship are not one of them. One day they were making out in the living room and Chanyeol forgot that his mother is coming for a visit and their forgetful minds forget to lock the door and there enters Mrs. Park grocery bags dropped on the floor, mouths open and eyes wide of shock. They didn’t stopped their heated make up session until Baekhyun turn and saw Mrs. Park frozen shock in the door he pushed Chanyeol off him quickly. Chanyeol runs to his mother and tried to explain things but he only gets a slap from her saying she mad and she didn’t know her son is gay. She tried to persuade Chanyeol that she will not tell his father and didn’t see anything if Chanyeol will break up with Baekhyun but Chanyeol won’t follow anything that she said stating that he loves Baekhyun he doesn’t give a damn even if she tell his father and nothing will change he will not go straight again if his father knew and go berserk. She also threatened him of disowning him but until now they didn’t disown him and she’s still coming back persuading Chanyeol to go back home. Their family is just afraid of losing the next heir of the business they didn’t want to give the company to his sister’s husband because he is not a direct descendant of a Park.

           “I guess samgyupsal can wait. I’ll go ahead Channie. See you later.” Baekhyun starts walking back to the elevator when Chanyeol grabs his hand. “Where do you think you’re going?” Chanyeol asked.

          “Channie your mom is here we both now she didn’t like me so I better go before she starts world war three on me.” Baekhyun tried to remove Chanyeol’s hand on his but Chanyeol is stronger than he is.

          “Just ignore her I want your samgyupsal and I won’t let her lay a hand on you, baby.” Chanyeol swung his arm over Baekhyun’s shoulder and walk to his apartment. His mother noticed them and as soon as her eyes land on Baekhyun she scoffed and show disgust on her face. Baekhyun went straight to the kitchen to prepare their dinner.

           “Hi mom! What you doing here?” Chanyeol greeted his mother casually. He got his key and opens the door. He put his luggage on the floor.

           “Park Chanyeol I didn’t raise you like that so greet your mother properly!” Mrs. Park was waiting for the proper greeting which never came. She tapped her foot on the floor to get Chanyeol’s attention.

          “Mom I’m tired from my trip. I just want to eat my dinner and have a goodnight sleep. So what are you here for?” Chanyeol replied sitting on the dining table.

          “The company’s anniversary is coming up and your father is getting old he wants to retire soon. You’re the only one that he’s expecting to replace him. It’s time to come back home son.” His mother said and Chanyeol sighs, he looks at Baekhyun who is cutting the meat. Baekhyun is everything for him now and he will never exchange him to anything. His mother was coming into his apartment saying the same thing over and over again and he’s getting tired of it.

           “We’re not having this conversation again mom. I told you my answer before and it’s still the same. It’s not gonna change no matter how many times you come here.” Chanyeol answers firmly.

           “Is it because we don’t support your relationship with that guy?” his mother points at Baekhyun. She never called Baekhyun by his name its either that guy or him this is one of the things he gets upset with his family they didn’t accept his relationship with Baekhyun and worst they didn’t acknowledge him by his name. When he met Baekhyun he learned that his parents were so judgmental. Gay or not Baekhyun is from a poor family raised by a single dad. He supports himself for him to get to school that’s why he’s working as an assistant of the crown prince because working in the palace has its perks in school like exemptions when the prince needs to go out of the country or anything that he can’t go to school. By the way Baekhyun and the prince are classmates so it really helps a lot.

          “That guy has a name and it’s Baekhyun. My decision has nothing to do with him I made my own decision and its final.”

           “Don’t be stubborn Chanyeol. Your love won’t make you live in this world only those people with money can survive.” His mother says.

          “Money is not everything mother there are more things you need besides money. We don’t need lots of money as long as were together we will survive.” Chanyeol said making sure that Baekhyun heard him.

           “Too bad Chanyeol this is the last time I’m coming here and you’ll regret your decision of choosing him over us.” Mrs. Park threats.

            “Was that a threat cause I’m not scared mom.” Chanyeol replied.

           “That’s not an empty threat Chanyeol we can do anything with just a flick of our fingers. You should remember that.” Mrs. Park heads off to the door head held up high.

           “Thanks for visiting mom!” Chanyeol shouts at his mother before closing the door. When he turns Baekhyun was there in front of him with worried look.

           “Channie I’m afraid of what your family can do to us. Maybe you should go back to them.” tears were starting to form in his eyes. Chanyeol hugs Baekhyun caressing his back. “Don’t be like this babe I will not let them hurt you or your family I promise that. You have to be strong and trust me, okay?” Baekhyun sniffs and nod his head.

           Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol back, “You know with what’s happening to us right now I feel like I’m Goo Junpyo and you are Geum Jandi. Chanyeol says that makes Baekhyun smiles.

            “Silly if you’re Goo Junpyo where are the other member of F4?”

           “Hmm? I’m still searching for them.” They both laugh forgetting what happen earlier then they heard a loud grumble of Chanyeol’s stomach which makes them laugh harder. Baekhyun leads Chanyeol to the dining table and set up the table for their dinner. They talk about Chanyeol’s trip and about Kyungsoo over dinner. Chanyeol devours the food complementing Baekhyun is the best cook ever. After they finished their dinner Chanyeol helps in washing the dishes and they went to bed. Tomorrow will be another day and Baekhyun is going to be busy with the press conference.