Wedding Day

Crown Prince and I

The news of Crown Prince Jongin getting married to a commoner makes a big news around the world so its not a surprise that there are lots of media from different country trying to get a coverage of the Wedding of the Year that’s going to happen in a few hours. The security around the Palace and the church is at its full alert and was also surrounded by guards. One hundred meters around the church was closed down only the people from the entourage and invited guests can get through.

As the people were busy at the church, a group of people were also busy in helping the soon to be Crown Princess. Kibum is making sure that Crown Princess Minkyung will be really pretty on her wedding day. He made it so natural like she’s not wearing any make-up by emphasizing her natural beauty and hair was rolled up in a bun. She was also wearing a sapphire blue necklace paired up with an earring of the same cut.

Queen Bora went to Kyungsoo’s room last night before he went to bed and she gave the said jewelry. The Queen told him that it was owned by the late Queen Hyeri and was passed through generations of Crown Princess. He was reluctant to accept it because he knows to his heart that he didn’t deserve it and he was just faking to be a Crown Princess but the Queen insisted that he is really a rightful owner of it according to traditions. He didn’t get much of a choice but to accept it.

“Oh my God who is that pretty lady in front of me?” Baekhyun said when he saw Kyungsoo sitting on the chair in front of the vanity table.

“Stop it Baekhyun its just me. I know I look like an idiot right now trying to look like a girl so stop teasing me.” Kyungsoo said. He hasn’t seen his face since Kibum said he was all ready for the wedding. He’s afraid to look in the mirror Kibum is just a make up artist not a magician to change the way he looks. He can say he is not on the ugly side neither on the handsome side he’s just on the plain looking guy.

“Have you looked in the mirror yet? I’m sure Prince Jongin will definitely say yes with a loud bang at the later with the way you look.” Baekhyun handed a mirror to Kyungsoo and when he looks at it he didn’t recognize the person that he was looking. It still looks like him but with softer look or should he say the feminine version of Kyungsoo.

“See you look beautiful.” Baekhyun smiles at him.

“That’s enough Baekhyun everyone is waiting for Kyungsoo let’s get going besides shouldn’t you be with the Crown Prince?” Minseok entered the room and assisted Kyungsoo with his gown on their way out.

“He sent me here to check for his bride if he is having some cold feet.” Baekhyun explained.

“Tell him I’m not backing out maybe he’s the one who wants to back out. I haven’t seen him since last night.” He wonders where did Prince Jongin go because after they played last night with Seojun he left the quarter and never said a word. He can’t understand that guy one moment they are cool next thing he knows he’s being ignored again. Maybe he’s having second thoughts of marrying him that’s why he left.

“He’s on his way to the church and you two are not suppose to see each other before the wedding its bad luck.” Baekhyun explained again.

“Cut with the superstition Baekhyun we’re in the new age now I don’t really believe in superstition.” He said. They made it to the main door of the Crown Prince’s quarter where a car was waiting for them. Minseok opened the door for him and before he gets inside of the car he took a deep breath and get himself to act as Minkyung, the Crown Princess because when he gets in the car there will be no turning back. Yes, he’s still trying to convince himself that what is he going to do is for his family and two years will just fly by. Kyungsoo was seated at the back seat with Minseok on the passenger seat. The ride to the church was too fast for Kyungsoo’s liking.

When he got out of the car, flashing his heart shaped smile he looked around he would like to commend the guards for their uptight security because the press people were really kept at a long distance and only one cameraman allowed to take the video of the wedding. He walks to the closed door of the church, Minseok by his side talking to the coordinator instructing that they should start.

People from the related to the Royal family were all invited up to their distant relatives, the members of the Royal Elder were there as well, the Family’s friends and special people to their family. Kyungsoo’s parents were not there for they were instructed that it will just raise doubts from the mass if they are present besides the public know that Kyungsoo is an orphan. The only friend he has was not there too to support him because his bestfriend is still “mad” at him. He just wished somebody will be there with him when he walks down the aisle.

With the go signal from the coordinator the wedding march starts to play the entourage started their walk Crown Prince Jongin was the first one to walk. He was like a Demi God from Mt. Olympus as he walks showing grace, masculinity, handsomeness and authority no doubt all of his fans are still rallying outside the church maybe Luhan is there leading the fans rage. The rest of the members of the entourage followed the Crown Prince. The door was opened it was Kyungsoo’s cue to enter the church. He slowly walks inside the church wishing he won’t trip during his walk and make a national fool out of himself. He can feel that his cheeks are starting to heat up because of the eyes that are looking at him at the moment. He looked in front of the altar and there he saw Prince Jongin looking handsome in his black tuxedo accidentally he looked into his eyes and his cheeks feels like really burning. He looked at him like he was the prettiest girl/ boy in the world he doesn’t really know what to call himself right now if Prince Jongin sees him as a pretty girl or boy. Well there were two people who told him that he looks pretty today so maybe Prince Jongin sees that as well. Finally, the long walk ended without any accidents.

Prince Jongin reached for his hand placed it across his elbow and leads him at the two wooden chair facing the priest. Prince Jongin looks at him first leaning a little bit and whispered to his ears “You look beautiful Princess.” He smiled and faced the priest. Kyungsoo feels like he’s gonna explode right now and the queasy feeling on his chest. Why does Prince Jongin has that kind of effect on him? Was he was just getting carried away by the event that is happening to them? He was lost with his own thoughts that he didn’t notice that it was his turn to say his vow.

Prince Jongin was looking at him then he look to the priest who just nods at him like saying to go on. He looked Prince Jongin again and started his vow  “Today I promise you this: I will laugh with you in times of joy, and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will share in your dreams and support you as you strive to achieve your goals. I will listen to you with compassion and understanding, and speak to you with encouragement. Together, let us build a home filled with learning, laughter and light, shared freely with all who may live there. To respect you and cherish you as an individual, a partner, and an equal, knowing that we do not complete, but complement each other. May we have many adventures and grow old together. Let us be partners, friends and lovers, today and all of the days that follow.” It was the vow he wrote last night at first he just wants to do the ordinary vow that couples always use but since he can’t sleep last night he made that vow. He was thankful that he didn’t stutter while saying his vow. They exchanged rings and the priest said the words that he is afraid to hear “I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

He was dreading this moment not to happen. For Pete’s sake they haven’t done much of skin ship what more for a kiss. He hasn’t had his first kiss yet and Prince Jongin would be his first. He was waiting for his Mr. Right and never did he expect that his first kiss would be the Crown Prince. His hands are sweating like crazy Prince Jongin lift his veil they look into each other and seconds later Prince Jongin was leaning closer to him when they were like inches apart he closed his eyes the queasy feeling is back again but doubled the intensity then he felt it the soft lips against his. His world stops it felt like it was just him and Prince Jongin. The kiss ended shortly his eyes is still close he was still savoring the sweetness and gentleness of their kiss. He felt arms wrapping around his waist then Prince Jongin whispered against his ear “Did you drink gallons of mouthwash?” His eyes widen and slightly pushed the Crown prince there was that smirk on his face that makes him irritated. He admits he brushed his teeth five times that his gums almost bleed and he gargles just half a litre of his mouthwash. What? He’s going to have his first kiss and he doesn’t want to disappoint the Prince for a bad breath although he doesn’t have one.

People start cheering and clapping they faced them and vowed then they head out to the car going to the Palace where the reception will be held.

“I feel so tired.” Prince Jongin said when they get inside the car he was stretching his arms. “Me too my feet wants to kill me with this killer heels.” He removed his shoes. “Oh that’s why you grew a few inches taller.” Prince Jongin snickers he just glares at him. At least the car ride is not too awkward once they arrived at the palace he was astonished with the intricate decoration of the hall. It was all white very classic and elegant, there were flower arrangement with crystal bead hanging around as the center piece of each table, the table setting is really accurate everything is placed properly and lastly the one that really caught his eyes is their wedding cake. It was a mouth watering cake, seven-layer, white and gold color with flowers decorating it. He can’t wait to have a taste of it he was hungry and his stomach is craving for food.

They were asked to seat in the front table and soon the food was served. Kyungsoo was trying his best to act lady like even though his hunger is saying to him to gobble up the food. When everyone is almost finished with their food they did the cutting of the cake. Prince Jongin trying to be funny he sliced a big chunk of cake and shoved it to his mouth people were laughing and the next thing they were awing for Prince Jongin kissed him in the mouth because of the icing smeared on the side of his mouth. He didn’t know what to feel he wants to smack him but he also find it adorable and sweet. What? Where did sweet and adorable came from? Never mind.

Speeches were next in the program the King started next is the Queen, followed by the Head Elder Yunho and lastly Sehun the Crown Prince’s bestfriend. All speeches were good and serious except for Sehun whom he didn’t know has a funny bone in himself because he always looks so serious.

First dance with Prince Jongin the song playing is I’m Yours by Jason Mraz. Prince Jongin picked that music it was kinda on the fast beat but his partner was leading him which he was thankful for he’s not a bad dancer as long as not an impromptu dance like this one. “You’re not bad.” The Prince complimented him which he just smiled. The song ended and changed into a more upbeat music for a dance party people started to head in the dance floor. The song was changed again into sweet music and couples were dancing. He was having fun with Prince Jongin when a man taps the Prince’s shoulder.

“May I have this dance with the bride?” the man said. When looked to the man he was totally have the shocked in his life. There on his side standing is his Ultimate Crush The Kris Wu himself. “Hyung?” Prince Jongin uttered. “Hello Jongin. May I?” Kris said holding out his hand to his surprise Prince Jongin give his hand to Kris and left the two of them.

“Hello I’m Kris.” Kris introduced himself.

“I-I know. I’m Minkyung.” He stutters.

“I know.” Kris replied showing his gummy smile that Kyungsoo almost melt.

They were dancing intimately like how Prince Jongin and him danced earlier but this one feels different he can’t explain. Maybe because he’s dancing with Kris then it hit him Prince Jongin called Kris hyung are they related? How come he’s not at the church earlier? He bravely asked him just for curiosity sake. “Are you related to Prince Jongin?”

“You’ll know when the right time comes.” Kris said then he saw Jessica walking towards them. Now what does this woman want in him.

“Kris what are you doing here?” Jessica said when she got close.

“Can’t you see I’m dancing with the bride?” Kris answered.

“I can see that but you have to leave before they notice that you are here.” Jessica looks a bit pissed off  and her eyes were looking everywhere.

“Yes mom. Sorry Minkyung I have to leave.” Kris said that makes his eyes bigger than they were. It was a breaking new for him Jessica is Kris’ mother? Holy !