Untitled

Crown Prince and I

“You’re not my type either. You’re not even comparable to Kris, Mud Pie!” he may be the Crown Prince but saying he’s not his type was sounded like an insult to him.

“Did you just call me mud pie? Do you know who you’re talking to? I can’t believe I’m going to marry you Pororo!” he smirked while looking at my shirt the jacket didn’t do anything to hide that big Pororo print he just glared at Prince Jongin. Baekhyun pulled his jacket to get his attention but he just ignored it.

“Hold it there lovebirds it’s too early for love quarrel.” Heechul break off their glaring competition.

“We’re not lovebirds!” both of them said at the same time.

“Not yet. So both parties agreed to this marriage for two years only but you can still change your mind.” Heechul smile so sweetly at them.

“I will send Minseok in his room, he’s going to teach you about what you need to do before the wedding.” The King said and asked Baekhyun to bring Kyungsoo in one of the guest room in the Palace. He’s going to stay there for the time being but after the marriage he’s going to stay in Donggung, the Crown Prince quarter.

When Kyungsoo left the hall the Prince spoke, “Do you think this will solve our problem?” he looks so worried.

“Of course not! A lie can’t be solved by another lie.” Jessica walked closer to the Prince.

“If anything bad happens I’m going to take him and you’ll never see him again.” Jessica threatens the prince and left the hall.

“I don’t want to lose him Mama. He’s everything I have.” Tears are forming his eyes and the Queen rubs the back of Prince Jongin saying to ignore what she said and things will be okay. He didn’t want to lose him but he also doesn’t want to be the reason of the downfall of his family. His ancestors worked hard for their reputation and people looked up to them. It will be his shame if he destroyed it because of a scandal. He keeps his fingers crossed that it will work out.

“Jongin we’ll do our best to make this work out okay and please try to be nice to Kyungsoo.” Leeteuk lightly squeezed his hand.

“Thank you uncle but I can’t promise to be nice to that midget. He insulted me!” the sad face turned to an angry face with the reminder of what the Kyungsoo said to him. He didn’t really like it when people mocked him with his skin color.

“For heaven sake Jongin if you want this to happen at least make an effort even just for a show in the public be nice to him.” Yunho said before taking his leave together with the rest of the elders.

“They were right son we will not let Jessica take him.” His father assures him.

 

Baekhyun left quickly after he brought Kyungsoo to the guest room because Chanyeol is still waiting in the car. They’ll going to see each other tomorrow after all. Kyungsoo starts to unpacked his clothes and other thing he brought. The room was sure enough bigger than what he has on their house. It has its own bathroom, a walk in closet and king sized four-poster bed. It looks modern contemporary design inside that you wouldn’t think that is part of an historical palace. According to Baekhyun it was renovated after it was burned during the Japanese invasion and they kept on renovating it as time goes by.

He was halfway to unpacking his clothes when he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door and saw a hamster looking man or boy? He didn’t know if it’s a requirement in the Palace to be young looking because most of the people he met in the short time that he’s been there looked young. Baekhyun also told him the elders are not really that old they were just called that because they are son and daughter of the real elders who passed away a few years back. What a coincidence right that all members of the council died one after the other died? He’s also thinking why he didn’t know any of that news? Where was he when they announced it?

“Hello Kyungsoo-ssi I’m Kim Minseok your personal butler, assistant and secretary. I will teach you about the things you need to know but before that let’s get you settled in here.” Minseok-ssi introduced himself. He helped Kyungsoo with his things and after that he asked someone to bring some snack because Kyungsoo hasn’t eaten anything for lunch.

While eating he gets to know more about Minseok who is older than him. He asked if he can call him hyung and Minseok agreed to it. He learned that Minseok hyung is working in the Palace for three years he used to work in the kitchen then he got promoted to be the assistant of the royal secretary then he become his personal assistant.

Another knock was heard, Minseok let the five maids in and one by one they enter the room with clothes rack each. Another five maids enter carrying boxes and paper bags. He noticed the racks are filled with female clothes and the boxes are also female shoes and bags.

“Hyung what are these?” he asked Minseok while inspected the clothes in the racks.

“That is the clothes that you’ll wear tomorrow for the press conference.”

“What am I suppose to say in the press conference?” he was not informed about that one. He is not good when it comes to public speaking. He tends to get nervous and when he’s nervous he speaks incoherent words so fast.

“That’s what I’m going to teach you…” Minseok started talking and he didn’t know if he got everything that he said. Words are like enters on his right ear and leaves on his left ear. He can’t absorb all of it he’s overwhelmed with all the information that was thrown at him.

It’s nine in the evening and his eyes are getting droopy he’s beyond his limit for the day. Minseok noticed it and lets him rest for the day instructing him to sleep and he needs to wake up at six in the morning for the preparation for the press conference that is going to be held at eleven o’clock. As soon as his back felt the soft bed his eyes closed and brought him to dreamland.

 

AN: I don't  know what title \i should put in this chapter its kind of a filler chapter giving some hint about something. Who do you think HIM is? How is he related to Jongin? Can you guess? I guess you can't cause I didn't give any clue but on the next chapter I might give a clue. hahahaha. Please leave comment.