Wedding Rehearsal

Crown Prince and I

The constant and loud knocking on the door woke up Kyungsoo from his sleep but he's still feel sleepy he buries himself deeper in his comforter. Whoever is behind that door can wait besides he's going to be the crown princess tomorrow that peasant can wait then the knocking suddenly stops and the door busted open, an irritable Crown Prince enters the room briskly and shake Kyungsoo up. "Oi lazy bum get your up we're late for the wedding practice."

 

"Five more minutes." Kyungsoo said once he saw that it was just Prince Jongin. "No we're late so you're getting up right now or I'll ask my bodyguard to carry you to the bathroom?" with that threat Kyungsoo jumps off the bed and went straight to the bathroom without closing the door. He didn't saw how Prince Jongin smirks and eyed him from head to toe. "Do you always sleep like that? You're like a girl." Kyungsoo stops brushing his teeth and he realized that is wearing one of his big shirt that hangs on his mid thigh and a black boxer. He immediately closes the door and a blush creeps on his cheeks.

 

"I'll be waiting outside hurry up Pororo." Prince Jongin said before he left the room. Kyungsoo cleans himself as fast as he can, he put on his wig and wore the dress that hangs in the bathroom probably Minseok left it there so he will see it immediately. He was almost out of breath when he went outside Prince Jongin , Minseok and Baekhyun were standing and waiting for him. Minseok and Baekhyun smile at him while Prince Jongin started walking to the car he ignore the cold treatment from the Prince and smiled back at the two assistants. The car ride was quiet aside from the conversation between Baekhyun and Minseok.

 

They arrived at the church where the wedding will be held tomorrow. the security is at its full alert in case someone tried to do something bad since most member of the Royal Family is in there. The media who was not given the exclusive coverage of the wedding are kept at the main gate of the church.

 

When they entered the church everyone is there the King, Queen, the elders, and some that he hasn't met yet. "Nini!" a boy runs to the Prince and hugs his legs like a koala. Kyungsoo remembers the boy from yesterday. What is he doing here? Is he a son of one of the elders?

 

"Seojunie come here remember what I told you don't disturb Nini?" the tall blonde man from yesterday appeared beside the Prince and tried to get boy from the Prince. With a pout the boy let go and what he didn't expect is what the Prince did he rubs the head of the boy and kiss him which makes the boy smile. "We'll play later Junie, okay?" the boy nods and the prince smiles. He didn't know that the prince has the capability to smile, that's new to him.

 

Blondie and Seojun left the place he's about to ask Minseok about them when Kibum claps his hand and instructed everyone to get into their places. By the way, Kibum is his stylist as well as his wedding planner. When Kibum spotted Kyungsoo he clucks his tongue and took out a pink pouch containing his to go make up pouch which he carries wherever he goes. "You should know how to apply a light make up Minkyung-ssi. You'll always going to be in the public eye and looking good is a must we don't want to look at a ghost-like Crown princess." Kibum put on some make up to Kyungsoo to add a little bit of color to his face. After the quick make up session they proceed with the practice.

 

Kyungsoo felt the hairs on his nape standing, he feels like someone is watching over him and when he looks back he saw Jessica staring coldly at him. She's been like that to him ever since he came in the Palace the other elders are good to him. She's the only one who treats him like that and it makes him wonder. He decided to ignore her for now but when he get a chance he'll talk to Minseok or Baekhyun about Jessica.

 

They started the practice, the wedding coordinator was spewing directions after direction as if he wasn’t directing the people who holds the highest position in Korea but everybody followed him anyway. They practice the walk of the whole entourage up to the entrance of the bride. He was kind of shy walking the aisle alone and everyone was eyeing him so he walks fast losing the beat of the wedding song that was playing on the background. “Minkyung-ssi slow down and listen to the music. You have to walk with the music not run for it. It’s your wedding! Everybody wants to see you.” The coordinator shouts at him. His face was all red and he took a deep sigh thinking why did he have to do this can’t they just marry privately and he remembered that he’s not marrying an ordinary person but a crown prince who’s next in line to the throne.

 

He started walking and this time he listens to the wedding march and walk with the beat of the music. When he looked up the first person he sees is Prince Jongin. His heart suddenly decided to beat faster and there was the unusual twist in his stomach. Why is he feeling that way? Is he sick or something or maybe he is just too nervous. Yes, that’s right he is just nervous that explains it.

 

Both of them lock eyes with each other as Kyungsoo get closer to Prince Jongin he realized that he is really a looker, tall, dark and handsome he can be a model if he is not the crown prince. Proof of that is his thousands or millions of fans lead by his best friend. They were both too busy looking at each other that they didn’t notice that Kyungsoo was already in front of Prince Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo averted his eyes away from Prince Jongin but Prince Jongin reach for his hand and lead the way to the chair in front of the acting Minister. The acting minister starts a few words that will start the ceremony. “If there is anyone here that’s against this wedding you may come out now.” The minister said.

“I am! Stop this ceremony instantly!” a voice on the said and everyone look at that side and it was just Elder Heechul smiling mischievously holding out two fingers as a peace sign but everyone is just looking at him with their what-the-hell-are-you-doing look. “Relax people its just a joke! Carry on Minister it’s just too serious here I just wanted to have fun.” Elder Heechul said.

“Its not funny Heechul.” Elder Yunho says while glaring at Elder Heechul which he just ignores. The minister continues his speech and this time no on interrupts him. They reached the part where the minister asked for their vows and the for richer or for poorer part. When Prince Jongin was saying his vow Kyungsoo felt the sincerity of every words and it touched his heart. When its his turn to say his vow he stutters every words and the coordinator has asked him to repeat it again for five or six times until he got it right without stuttering. The practice ended and it was very awkward for Kyungsoo doing those things with the Crown Prince, to act like they love each other and pretend a happy couple. After what he felt during the practice he must remember that it was all just an act and Prince Jongin is just doing a good job with his acting which he will give credit later when they get back to the palace.

One by one people left the place Kyungsoo, Prince Jongin, Baekhyun, Minseok and a few bodyguards were left.

“Are we not going yet?” Kyungsoo asked.

“We’re still waiting for Sehun to come back.” Minseok answered.

“Who is he anyway?” Kyungsoo asked out of curiousity.

“He is Elder Yunho and Elder Heechul’s son and he is Prince Jongin’s best friend as well.” Minseok explained.

“S-son?!” Kyungsoo was more shock of the news that he was Elder Yunho and Elder Heechul’s son rather than being Prince Jongin’s best friend. How did two guys have a child? He wonders.

Somebody knocks him on the head. “Stupid! He’s adopted. Do you think two guys can give birth to a child? Where is your brain?” it was Prince Jongin he didn’t know that he voiced out that thought.

“I was just trying to see if you know that. Very good Your Highness you’re not stupid.” He says to save himself of the embarrassment. Baekhyun and Minseok were just smiling at both of them.

“Nini!” Seojun came running and hugged Prince Jongin’s legs he didn’t miss the smile on the prince’ face.

“Where did you go Seojunie?” Prince Jongin asked while he lifts Seojun.

“Uncle Hunie and Seojunie went to the park. We play the slide and up and down.” Seojun said enthusiastically. The up and down Seojun is talking about is the seesaw. Seojun lift his arms asking to be carried up which Prince Jongin did.

“Did you have fun playing?” Seojun just nods with a very bright smile. This kid is really cute he wants to pinch his cheeks.

“That’s good since you already played with Uncle Hunnie there is no need to play with me.” Prince Jongin said trying to tease the kid in his arms.

Seojun pouts and shakes his head. “No I want to play with Nini and Noona too.”

He was surprised with what Seojun said. He smiles and ruffles Seojun’s hair “Okay Noona will play with you if Nini doesn’t want to play.”

“Yay!” Seojun screams and reach out to him.

“Don’t call me Nini we’re not that close.” Prince Jongin hands Seojun to him and just walk out.

“Uhm what did I do?” he asked curious why the Prince is acting like that. He looks at Minseok and Baekhyun who just shrug like saying they don’t know.

“Because you take Seojun from him.” Sehun said and followed Prince Jongin.

“What? He’s jealous? Oh my God why would he be jealous of me?” he looks at Seojun who was busy playing with his wig. Baekhyun and Minseok look at each other “Let’s just get out of here.”

When they get back to the Palace he didn’t see Prince Jongin inside and Seojun wants to play tag he also asked Baekhyun and Minseok to play with them. They were having fun running around the place while inside of one of the room the Crown Prince was looking at them with a sad look in his face.

“If you want to play with Seojun go out there and play with them.” Sehun said when he found Prince Jongin. Prince Jongin sighs “I want to but what if Kyungsoo knows about me and Seojun he might go tell everybody about it.”

“You’re being ridiculous Jongin. You’re just going to play with your son and not shout and tell Kyungsoo he’s your son.” Sehun said. “And besides he really misses you when was the last time that you play with him?”

“I can’t remember but what if Kyungsoo got a hint about my relationship with Seojun what am I gonna do?” Prince Jongin asked with worry on his face.

“Sooner or later he will know but we just have to tell him that this should be kept in secret or…” Sehun stop on what he is about to say and gauge what will be Jongin’s reaction on what will he going to say. This could be a solution on his friend problem but he still hasn’t thought about the consequences. He’s going to say it anyway maybe Jongin will have another idea. “Or what Sehun?” Prince Jongin asked.

“I was thinking about this since Kyungsoo is going to be your wife tomorrow and the story was already made that you’ve met a long time ago why not add another story that could make Seojun known to the public and you don’t have to hide him anymore.” Sehun explains.

“What do you mean by that?”

“We can introduce Seojun as your child with Kyungsoo You’re just waiting for you to be eighteen before you can marry Kyungsoo.” Sehun adds on.

“But that will make a big controversy and what about Jessica? She will not like that idea you know how she is.” Jongin said.

“Don’t worry about Jessica my appa’s will handle her and about the controversy it will be only hot for a month or two and it will die down and people will learn to accept it.”

Prince Jongin was thinking about what Sehun said, he maybe right and this could really be his chance to introduce Seojun but he’s afraid of Jessica she already threatens him that she will take Seojun away from him if something really bad happens and he doesn’t want that, he doesn’t want to be away from Seojun even if they seldom see each other.

“I’ll think about it and I also need to talk about it with the King and Queen. Thanks for the advice man.” Jongin said

“Don’t thank me yet go and play with your son and bride.” Sehun teases him.

“Stupid.” Jongin said and went out of the room to play outside with his son. He asked if he could play with them and Seojun was so happy to accept. They play hide and seek this time making Jongin the seeker. Time flies when your having fun that’s what Jongin thinks.

They played tag after and it was Seojun who was trying to chase Prince Jongin and Kyungsoo this time. They were both running when they look at Seojun who was running with droopy eyes and arms extend trying to catch one of them. Then he missed his step and stumble down Jongin went after Seojun who is not moving and when he turn the kid around to check for injuries his kid is already sleeping he laughs at how he was like him when he was a child playing with his Yifan Hyung.

"Is he alright?" Kyungsoo came closer to them.

"Yeah he fell asleep from tiredness." he explains while he lift Seojun to bring the kid to Sehun.

"Did he fell asleep again?" Sehun asked as Prince Jongin transfers Seojun into Sehun's arms.

"Yeah. You guys should go now we still have a long day tomorrow." Prince Jongin kissed Seojun's forehead before they left.

"You should go to bed too. Goodnight." he said to Kyungsoo and left the quarter to go to the main palace to talk to the King about what Sehun said earlier. This might be his chance to be with Seojun and not to hide the kid from the media.

~~~~A/N~~~~

Okay so I edited this part or should I say I add more on this chapter. I also dropped Yifan's name. I'm doing the next chapter which is the wedding day and its taking me a lot of time to write it cause I want it to be a little bit detailed as much as possible. Please wait for the next update.