Welcome To Seoul Pororo?

Crown Prince and I

          Its been an hour since the train left the station four more hours to go before they get to Seoul. What a long trip and he needs to endure the heaviness of the head that is leaning on his shoulder making him a human pillow. He wants to shake off his shoulder to wake up the guy beside him but he looks so tired because of the dark circles under his eyes, being a good person he is he just let him sleep. He looks outside the window and sees nothing but trees and trees and more trees he puts his hand under his chin while staring blankly his head is wondering elsewhere.

              Kyungsoo wonders what would be the Prince' reaction when he see him. For what he knows from Luhan the Prince is a very respectful man, quiet type but when it comes to helping he really gives a lot of time to help the poor, the sick, and the oppressed he has the biggest heart in the members of the Royal family he's like the Princess Diana of Korea. Luhan also mentioned before that he was never seened with anyone before may it be a girl or a boy but there was a rumor that he had a girlfirend before whom he loves so much but she came from a common family that the Elders didn't approve of the relationship and broke them apart by giving money to the girls family and to left the country or they will annihilate her whole family. This is one of the reason that he's scared of the Elders because of this rumor. He doesn't want to believe it cause there is no strong proof that its true but it came from Luhan he believes what Luhan says because he's the President of Black Pearls the official fans club of the Prince. He's scared that the Elders can do the same thing to his family he doesn't want that to happen. 

              If the Prince had a girlfriend before he must be straight then. Well he doesn't care if his straight or not cause he doesn't plan of falling for him cause his heart, body and soul belongs to only one person that is Kris Wu the God's gift to mankind. He giggles just by thinking of Kris handsome face, this makes the guy woke up. "Oops I'm sorry I didn't intend to to that I just remember something." he apologized.

                "Its okay I should be the one apologizing not you." the guy said with a voice so low that it didn't match his face. Now that he's awake Kyungsoo can now see his face. He looks cute with those big ears that reminds him of Dobby from the Harry Potter movie. "Did I slept on you for too long?"

               "No, you look so tired that's why I didn't try to wake you up."

               "Yeah I didn't get enough sleep last night because of my boyfriend.

               "You're gay?!" he blurts out he doesn't look one maybe he's a seme. "Couldn't you be more louder than that cause the people from Pluto can't hear you yet." the guy replied to him full of sarcasm.

               "Sorry again" I said making a peace sign and smiling at him. "It's just that you don't lool like gay at all."

              "Its okay I always get that from people which makes Baekhyun my boyfriend mad because girls always thought I'm straight and they always flirts at me. By the way my name is Park Chanyeol," he offered his hand for hand shake "Do Kyungsoo nice to meet you". During the trip they talked to each other since according to Chanyeol he felt rested for little time that he slept and he didn't want to hurt his neck anymore because Kyungsoo has a narrow shoulder and he's too small for him this makes Kyungsoo punch him in the shoulder. Chanyeol groaned in pain saying he punches like a pro boxer he just smirk saying "Don't underestimate me giant".

              He learned that Chanyeol is a indie musician. He plays guitar, bass, drums and African drums he can also sing. He performs on different clubs and sometimes on TV when he gets a chance. He told him that he tried to audition in one of the biggest talent agency but he failed maybe he'll try again next time. Most of the time it was Chanyeol that keeps on talking its better that way because he doesn't want his tongue to slip about his upcoming marriage and he noticed that he's a cheerful person that it can radiate to the person next to him Its like a virus. Yes he must be a happy virus. He likes Chanyeol's company and the trip was not boring anymore that they fail to notice the time. The train operator was annoucing that they'll be in Seoul Central station in five minutes and reminding them about their luggage.

             They arrived at the station and people starts to get off the train. Chanyeol helped him to get his luggage with so much ease. "Who's going to pick you up?" he asked. "My boyfriend cause he told me last night that his boss asked him to pick up someone here so he can give me a ride home after he drop his boss' visitor in the house." Chanyeol said.

           "So Baekhyun is a driver?" they walk out of the platform and started to head off to the waiting area. The waiting area is full of people some are holding a placard of different names. He's looking for someone that looks like from the palace someone on black coat like the one from M.I.B. then he saw a guy with magenta haircolor holding a bond paper with his name. He must be wrong cause this guy is too stylish to be a palace employee so he looks some more because there might be other Do kyungsoo that is arriving to Seoul today but there's only one Do Kyungsoo. He walks to magenta boy when Chanyeol speaks which he forgots about him "No he's a personal assisstant do you want to meet him?"

              "Um I don't think so. The one going to pick me up is here now it was nice to meet you Chanyeol."

              "Is that so? Too bad I really want you to meet Baekhyun well maybe next time. Oh I don't have you number. Can I get your number?" Chanyeol said taking out his cellphone from his pocket when a loud voice got our attention.

              "PARK CHANYEOL! HOW DARE YOU TO CHEAT IN FRONT OF ME?!" it was magenta boy and he's walking to us. Is this Baekhyun? When he got close to us he pinch Chanyeol's ears and looks at me. "I know you like small person but i didn't know you like highschool student who wears a Pororo shirt. What a fashion sense you got?" magenta boy said which makes me curious to what is he saying.

              "NO! NO! Baekhyun you're wrong I'm not cheating on you. He's my seatmate in the train and don't make fun of him maybe he just really loves Pororo." Chanyeol said while rubbing his now red ears. Why are they talking about Pororo and me at the same time? Is there something wrong with me cause Baekhyun looks at me again from head to toe he's scrutinizing me with the way he looks at me. I looked at my self my eyes got bigger than its original size there in the middle of my shirt the blue penguin with goggles and helmet smiling with those big eyes like mine. I tried to cover it with my arams. What the hell am I thinking that I wore my Pororo shirt?! Then it clicked on his mind that he just grab whatever he got from his drawer maybe that's why his mom looks at him weirdly when the drop him off in the station. Kyungsoo's face became from embarassment he just wish to be invisible or the earth eat him alive because he got in Seoul wearing a shirt only a pre-schooler will wear.

                "Baekhyun stop it you're embarassing him. Look he's so red now. Its okay Kyungsoo don't mind Baekhyun" Chanyeol said but it didn't comfort at me at all.

              "Okay! I'm sorry are you happy now Chanyeol?"

           "Yes Baek." Chanyeol said and kissed Baekhyun in the cheeks. "Now where is that Do Kyungsoo? I need to bring him to the Gyeongbokgung." Baekhyun ecplained looking around searching for Do Kyungsoo.

            "Why are you looking for Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol asked while pointing at me.

            "You're Do Kyungsoo? Oh my God! I'm sorry I didn't know." Baekhyun bows at me in ninety degrees so many times showing how sorry he is.

            "Baekhyun why are you bowing to Kyungsoo like that?"

            "He's my boss' visitor that I need to pick up. Welcome to Seoul Kyungsoo Bin-gung." Baekhyun smiles.

 

 

 

AN: I want to add some more but its already 1 in the morning and my eyes are drying and screaming out for sleep. Now Kyungsoo met Baekhyun and Chanyeol on the next chapter who do you he's going to meet? nugu? Nugu? nugu?

PS: Please leave a comment and suggestion to make this story better. hehehe