Birth of Do Minkyung

Crown Prince and I

A light tap on his shoulder woke Kyungsoo up, he is a light sleeper. His legs are dangling when he sits on the edge of the bed while his rubs off the sleep on his eyes. Blinking once blinking twice remembering it’s not his room that he’s on a guest room in the palace. He looks on the clock it was six thirty; the sun brightens up the room when Minseok opened the window curtains. Sure thing it’s a nice weather outside, the birds are flying and singing beautifully on the top of the tree, altocumulus clouds spread in the blue sky.

“Good morning hyung!” he greets Minseok.

“Good morning Kyungsoo. Kibum will be here in around fifteen minutes so you better take a shower now the guy doesn’t like to wait.” Whoever that Kibum is he went to the bathroom to take a shower. Kyungsoo was humming in the shower when Minseok told him that Kibum is already there so he quickly rinses off the soap on his body. He went out wearing a bath robe.

“Hello sweetie I’m your fairy godmother that will turn you into a beautiful Crown princess! Look at you such a cutie you’re perfectly fit to be the crown Princess.” The guy must be Kibum he has a blonde hair and cat eye-like eyes. Kibum walked in circles around him and inspecting him from head to foot complementing his fair skin, his owlish big eyes and his plump heart-shaped lips. He never gotten a complement like that before and it makes him blush madly which makes Kibum coo at his shyness.

“Kyungsoo eat your breakfast first while Kibum is preparing his stuffs. You need energy for today.” Minseok guides him on a breakfast table in the veranda. Bacon, eggs and toast was served for breakfast and a cup of coffee. He didn’t finish his food because Kibum called him saying his ready to work his magic and make him into a princess.

He sat on a chair and Kibum started to put on his make-up, a natural looking make-up called no-make-up make-up look. A subtle make-up will make him look prettier. A mid-length wig with loose curls were placed on top of his head then Minseok gave him a round neck, short sleeved white dress with blue flowers around the waist. He changed quickly and he looked in the mirror staring at his reflection. No one will recognize him with the way he looks; he must admit he looks beautiful Kibum did a good job. His parents won’t recognize him when they see him on TV he hasn’t told his parents about the cross-dressing part of the agreement maybe after the press conference he will call them. He sighs before going out this is it he is now Do Minkyung not Do Kyungsoo anymore. Minseok and Kibum’s face looks shocked when he came out.

“Omo! You are one of my living art pieces but darling you’re forgetting something.” Kibum speaks first because Minseok is still staring at him, his mouth open and closes like a fish. “What is it?” he asked looking for what could he forget to put on then Kibum taps his chest saying “You forgot to put your ies.” His eyes widen with the mention of it, right he’s a woman now and a woman has s. Kibum inserts fake s on his dress, “Perfect! Now you can go and meet your prince charming.”

“He’s not my prince charming!” he shouts this startles Minseok and bringing him back from his shock. They went out Minseok leads the way out. They were near the main door of Donggung when he heard a pitter-patter sound of a feet and a giggling from a child. A child? Are they allowed to enter the palace? When he looked behind he saw a young boy chasing brown poodle going on his place. The dog stops and his legs.

“Noona Monggu likes you!” the boy giggles patting the dog.

“Noona?” he asked

“You’re noona.” Minseok whispers at him. He sat down and pets the dog.

“Hello Monggu! You’re up for an early walk? What’s your name baby?” he asked the boy’s name.

“My name is Seojun and I’m three years old.” Seojun introduced himself showing four fingers. He smiled at Seojun’s cuteness. “You’re three years old?” he folds one finger of Seojun showing the right three and the kid just nods and smiles at him.

“Noona what’s your name? Are you new here?” Seojun asked him.

Before he gets to answer someone interrupts him, “Seojun-ah?” it was Prince Jongin came walking beside him is a blonde guy with a blank expression a little taller than the prince. Monggu barks as the dog runs along with Seojun.

“Nini!” Seojun calls to Prince Jongin and raising both arms asking to be carried. Prince Jongin lifted him up and he looks at Kyungsoo from head to toe then turns to Seojun.

“I told you to stay in room why did you go out?” Prince Jongin asked.

“Monggu run and I followed him then I met noona.” He was pointing at Kyungsoo.

“Who are you? Do you know no one is allowed to enter here without my permission except for my palace workers obviously you’re not a palace worker?”  

Kyungsoo didn’t know what to say, he wants to say he is Kyungsoo but there was a kid in front of him calling him noona and there’s blondie looking at him.

“She’s Do Minkyung your fiancé.” Minseok saved him. After hearing the name Prince Jongin eyes widens. Is this really the hobbit from yesterday? He didn’t recognize him at all. He got to admit looks cute though but he will not voice it out loud he didn’t want to complement the hobbit because he insulted him yesterday.

“Oh they did a good job to make you look human.” Payback time Prince Jongin says to himself when Kyungsoo glares at him.

“Do you think I’m not human? At least I’m not a mud pie like you!” Kyungsoo counter attacks Prince Jongins insults.

“Will you stop calling me mud pie? I’m a Prince you know you should learn to respect me.”

“What is mud pie?” Seojun cuts them off.

“It’s a chocolate dessert.” Blondie answered not saying it was a mud shaped into a pie. He knows better not to say it because Jongin doesn’t like it. Seojun’s mouth waters when he heard the chocolate dessert. He loves chocolate. “I want mud pie. Nini I want Mud pie.”  

“You’re Highness, Minkyung-ssi its time to leave we’re going to be late if we don’t leave now.” Minseok says.

“Where are you going Nini? Can Seojun go with you?” Seojun says he forgets his mud pie.

“I’m going to a press conference. I’m sorry you can’t go with me.” Prince Jongin explains.

“I want to go with Nini.” Seojun pleads he holds the prince like a koala hugging a tree.

 “Jongin give him to me we should go now. You’re going to be late for the press conference.” blondie removes Seojun from Prince Jongin’s arms.

“I don’t want to go. Nini!” Seojun starts to sobs reaching his arms to Prince Jongin. “I’ll give you mud pie when we got home you like that right?” blondie bribes Seojun and this makes him stop crying saying goodbye to Prince Jongin and Kyungsoo and giving them flying kisses as if he didn’t just cry earlier.

“He’s so cute. How are you related to that kid?” Kyungsoo asked they were walking out to get into the car that will take them to the broadcasting station.

“That’s none of your business.” Prince Jongin answers him coldly without looking at him. A bodyguard opens the door for them. It was a quite ride he didn’t talk to the prince again. He doesn’t want to meddle to Prince Jongin’s life.

 

 

AN: I was suppose to finish this chapter yesterday but I need to sleep early cause I got a work early in the morning and I don't want to be late. Anyway here it is my new update. Enjoy!

By the way this is the dress that Kyungsoo is wearing http://www.stylishplus.com/Products/elegant-round-neck-blended-casual-dress-30554.html

 I'm not promoting the website or anything I just saw this on the pop up tab on my screen and I liked it.