Meet the Royalties

Crown Prince and I

"What did you call him? B-bin-gung?" shock was written all over Chanyeol's face. Baekhyun shushed him saying its a secret that no one should know except for the people inside the palace he only nods and looked at him.

"Should I call you bin-gung also?"

"Kyungsoo is fine that goes the same to you Baekhyun and I'm not yet married so I'm still a commoner." He doesn't want to be called that because he hasn't fully accepted the concept that he's going to get married to a royalty.

"Well when we're outside I guess its okay to call you by your name but when we're in the palace you are bin-gung to me." Baekhyun replied.

"We should head off to the palace everybody is waiting for you Kyungsoo." Baekhyun insisted that he'll carry his luggage but Kyungsoo said he can do it by himself but Baekhyun is really hard headed so he end up carrying the his small duffel bag and Baekhyun carried his big suitcase then they started walking to the parking lot. Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun's hand and intertwined them while he walks behind the lovers. It must feel good when you have somebody to love. He never had a boyfriend before because he never met someone that will give him butterflies in his stomach and will raise his heartbeat just by doing little things to him. Also, Kris Wu is his basis for his the one and Kris set up a very high standard and no one can beat Kris Wu on his eyes.

They reached the car, it was a sleek black BMW. Chanyeol loaded up their luggage in the compartment and Baekhyun sat behind the wheels, he took the back seat assuming Chanyeol will sit in the shot gun. When everyone got settled on their seat Baekhyun starts the car and drove out of the parking lot. He only been in Seoul a couple of times the first one was during his fifth grade class trip and the second was, when Luhan dragged him in his club meeting which bored him to death and almost makes his ears bled from the constant screaming he heard from the members it was a royal rumble for him. He never does that when he's fanboying Kris he's a little bit demure when he fanboys.

"Baekhyun can you fill me up with info you know about the Royal family, what are they like and whom should I watch out for?" he has no idea what they are really like in person cause they might not be real in what he sees in public than whats real behind those cameras and news.

"You must already know King Jongsuk and Queen Bora obviously. They are really kind people, very down to earth and they will love you for sure. What you see in public they are real. Then there's Prince Jongin he's an only child but a good person really and very considerate. You'll get to know him better after the marriage." Baekhyun starts telling him about the members of the clan starting from the head elders which is Yunho.

Yunho is a person full of authority, he is scary than the King but he is a justful person. Second, Yoochun he follows whatever Yunho says and can be demending at times. Third, Heechul he is a diva, always wants to get what he wants and he will give you a head ache because of his craziness. Fourth, leeteuk, the angel of the elders, he is so kind hearted and he takes care of everything as much as he can. And lastly, the only girl member and the one that he should watch out for is Jessica. She is very vicious and Queen of Ice. He said that Jessica was against the marriage for a reason he doesn’t know and he believes she'll do something to stop the marriage. Baekhyun told him some other things that he should know but he said that he will learn it some other time because they will assign someone to teach him about being a royalty, his duties and the rules he needs to follow. Chanyeol was also listening to what his boyfriend is saying. Just by thinking of it he's starting to have cold feet. Did he make the right decision to accept this? Can he really do it?

Baekhyun looked at him from the mirror, "Don't worry about it you can do it. Besides Chanyeol and I are here to help you. You’ll be alright." hearing assurance from somebody he just met lifted up his spirit in some ways. He just nods at Baekhyun and looks outside.

They started to enter in a big iron gate where two palace guards wearing traditional uniform stands on each end of the gates. The gate opens automatically which fascinates him. They drove on a very long driveway before they reached the three arched gate where the stopped. Baekhyun went out saying to Chanyeol to wait in the car while he brings Kyungsoo inside. Baekhyun carried his entire luggage and before they walk inside Baekhyun offers his jacket to hide his Pororo shirt saying he must look presentable and he gladly accepts it. They enter the left arch of the Gwanhwamun gate because only the King can enter in the middle arch.

They were heading to the Geunjeongjeon Hall to meet the King and other members of the family. It was located at the center of the palace standing on a two tiered stoned platform. It was made of wood with phoenix, dragons and other animal sculptures on top of the roof and on the entrance of the hall. The balusters are very detailed. He keeps on looking all around the place and everything is screaming of grandiose. There was a red carpet that leads to the throne where the King was sitting wearing his ordinary clothes a red hanbok called hwang'po and the beside him on his right was the Queen wearing a gold hanbok called hwang wonsam. They were both smiling at him and he tries to smile at them but he thinks it was too obvious on him that he's nervous. He looks around but he didn't see Prince Jongin anywhere.

They stopped in front of the King and Queen and they made a big bow to show respect. "Good afternoon your highness I'm do Kyungsoo, grandson of Lee Kyungmin." he introduced himself.

"It’s nice to finally meet you Kyungsoo. You look like your grandfather. I remember him very well he saved my life from the kidnappers. I owe him my life and am so grateful for what he did to me." the King said and he noticed Secretary Kim standing on the end of the stairs where the King and Queen was sitting.

"We are also proud for what he did to sacrifice his life and for his..." Kyungsoo replied but he was cut off by a female's voice. "Oh please let's cut the drama and get straight to the point." He looked around and saw a very pretty woman, her eyes are small and her lips are thin but her aura says don't mess with me and cold starts to creep into his body that makes him shiver with the way she looks at him. She was wearing a pink skirt and blazer with white blouse underneath it.

"Jessica watch your mouth you're still talking to the King of this country don't be rude!" he looks at the tall guy who talks and glares at Jessica.

So this is Jessica, Baekhyun was right she really looks like the Queen of Ice and who could be this guy? Maybe he's one of the elders but who is he kidding these people doesn't look old at all to be called elders they looks so young. What are they Vampires? He questions himself with the appearance of the elders.

"Don't be such a meanie Sica the boy just got here. At least we should welcome him to his new home right?" A guy with long hair tied in a high ponytail and wearing a black long sleeved polo shirt and black skinny jeans with a fan on his hand walks to him and suddenly embraced him. He was startled with the sudden affection he got from this stranger.

"My name is Kim Heechul member of the clan's elder. That woman is Jung Jessica also a member she's a brat so don't mind her and that tall guy is Jung Yunho the head of the clan's elder." Elder Kim introduced the people to me.

"You look so cute Kyungsoo. I bet you could make a good littler heir when you get pregnant. Just like Yunho and me. Right baby? He looks at Yunho lovingly that makes Yunho blush when two more guys entered the hall. The first one was a tall as the head elder and the second on was short as elder Kim but he has this calming aura and he is smiling showing his dimples.

“Stop your insanity Heechul the boy will think that we are all crazy here because of you.” Tall man said. He is already thinking that they are all crazy.

“You’re just jealous because Yunho and I have Sehun and you have nothing but just a pet dog!” Elder Kim slapped tall man on his arms with his fan before he went besides Yunho pouting. The tall man hissed and rubs his hurt arm while shorter man just laughs. Elder Kim acts childishly making him doubt if he is really an elder.

“The tall man is Elder Yoochun the other one is Elder Leeteuk.” Baekhyun whispered to him when no one is watching them.

“That’s enough since all of the elders are here let’s start.” The King cuts off the crazy talks between the elders.

“Kyungsoo you must already know what will happen after three days right?” the King asked him. He replied with a yes.

“You will be introduced tomorrow as Do Minkyung an orphan who grew up in the countryside with your aunt. That’s what you’ll say during the press conference tomorrow.” Head elder says which makes him confused.

“I will send Minseok to your quarter later he’ll know what to do to help you. I already selected few dresses that you’ll wear tomorrow and to other functions you’re going to attend. You’ll gonna love them for sure.” Elder Kim says in a giddy voice. Dress? Did he hear it correctly he’s going to wear a dress? He thought it will be kept a secret then why there would be a press conference? What’s going on here?

“You didn’t know?” the Queen asked. He didn’t know that he said that out loud.

“What should I know?”

Secretary Kim’s eyes became large, “Oh my! I’m sorry I forgot to tell him about that!”

“It’s an important information Secretary Kim. How could you forget that?” Elder Yoochun said and Secretary Kim apologized again.

“Well since he don’t know I’ll explain it to him. Kyungsoo-ssi we planned that it will be too hard to keep you a secret. Everybody’s watching the Royal family with everything they do. We don’t want to keep you in the palace like a prisoner so we decided that introducing you as the Crown Princess is a better idea.” Elder Leeteuk explained to him.

“What?! Are you all crazy? It’s a bigger risk, lying to the public is a crime they will kill me once they know the truth. Don’t you think of it?” he said not minding his choice of words. He doesn’t care if he’s in front of the King and Queen their idea is absurd. People especially the paparazzi they are intelligent and they will keep on digging for truth. They will discover him no matter how much the hide him in any dresses and besides he’s gay but he’s not into crossdressing.

“That what I’m saying. You all think you can deceive the people but you are all wrong.” Kyungsoo couldn’t agree more to what Jessica said.

“No one will know unless you told somebody Jessica. We will guide Kyungsoo to what he should and not do in public.” Elder will guide Kyungsoo to what he should and not do in public.” Elder Yoochun said.

“But I haven’t agreed to do any of it.” He said

“Kyungsoo you have no choice but to agree with us you know the deal.” Yunho said.

“This is blackmailing! You’re giving me no choice. Where is my human right?” Kyungsoo is not yet married to the Prince but they are already controlling his life. Dictating him what he should do. It’s a sample of what would be his life like once they tied the knot. Is he willing to lose his freedom? Do Kyungsoo will be gone once he agree to this. He’s evaluating himself if this is really what he wants. He thought of his parents and thought he must do it for them. With closed eyes he agreed with their plan.

“Thank you Kyungsoo it means a lot to us.” Queen Bora stands up and gives him a hug.

“But with one condition I’ll be married to him for just two years and after that I’ll divorce him.” He laid out his plan if they have planned everything for him he’ll make sure it’s not forever. All of them were shocked with what he says. Jessica just smirk if she can just jump out of joy she would everything is going according to her plan.

“Kyungsoo it will be a scandal if you’ll divorce the Crown Prince. No one in the royal family history has been a divorcee.”Yunho said.

“That’s the only condition I’m asking and I’ll do everything you’ll ask me to do.” He will stand up for his right.

“It’s okay I’ll divorce you after two years.” Everyone looks to the new man who enters the hall. He’s tall but not taller than Chanyeol with dark complexion than an average Korean and a handsome face. His eyes widens when he recognize the man it was Prince Jongin. He greeted his parents first before he looks at him. They didn’t know how long has he been listening.

“Jongin are you sure?” the Queen asked with worried look he just nods.

“Two years is long enough and he’s not even my type.” Prince Jongin said.

 

AN: At last I finished this chapter and Jongin made his appearance I was thinking he should appear on chapter 5 but I was so hyped up so here it is a long chapter. It took me forever to finish this because I typed this first on my cellphone but I can't transfer it to my email so I re-type it. I hope you enjoy reading this.

please leave comments.