meet the boys

Miss. Pianist & Mr. Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara pov

I frown at big building in front of me. chaerin close her car door and walk to me before dragging me inside. Yep, we are in YG building. she drag me after ask the receptionist the location of our meeting, she say they already wait for us. I don’t know anymore! I even don’t know how I can agree with her. maybe she already upgrade her aegyo skills.

 

DING!

 

I wake up from my trance when elevator door open and once again, chaerin drag me to one of room. When we enter a 4 pair of eyes staring at us with interest in their eyes. I blink severally before bow my head in shy.

 

“anyeong. I’m lee chaerin and she’s sandara.” Chaerin bow and push my head to forced me to do the same. I curse her in my head.

 

“ah, sit down please, chaerin-shii and sandara-shii.” One of them say.

 

“I’m YG CEO, yang hyun suk, and he’s teddy our main producer, you may be already know taeyang and GD or jiyong.” I nod before look at them all.

 

“so, chaerin-shii, about collaboration-“

 

“oh! Its her, not me. I’m just her friend and the one who upload her video.” chaerin pointed to me make them all staring at me.

 

“okay, sandara-shii-“

 

“just dara, please.” I say cutting him.

 

“yes, dara-shii, about the collaboration. We already talk about it with your friend and she said you agree with our terms.” I nod, chaerin already told me yesterday. What I need to do just do colan for taeyang special stage in 2 weeks and another colab with another YG artist for end year ceremony. But I still don’t know who. They said it cane be one person or not.

 

“great, and so you can already start after you signed this.” he point to a paper in front of him. he give it to me to read. After few minutes read it I signed it.

 

“I hope you will come to YG often and discussed about your collaboration with taeyang and teddy and GD here maybe will butted in too.”

 

“How often?” I ask.

 

“Because the show in two weeks maybe thrice a week because I know you still have school. Is that okay?” I nod.

 

“great! So I leave you all. Good luck.” He say before leave.

 

We just sit there, spells awkward, of course in our side, I glance to chaerin beside me who suddenly being shy. I titled my head in confused and see than she take a peek to guy in front of her, ah, that’s teddy, I keep looking at her with curious until someone break the silence.

 

“okay, I’m teddy, and he’s taeyang and GD you maybe already know them. and sorry for asking but how old are you?”

 

“we’re 23.” I anwer it as chaerin still in mesmerize stance.

 

“just like our maknae, he’s 23 too. To make us comfortable you can call us oppa. Just imagine us as your older brother. So, can we start now?” teddy oppa say. I nod. He stood up and we follow him. I walk side by side with chaerin and teddy oppa in front of us and taeyang with GD behind us.

 

I glance to chaerin to see her

Please log in to read the full chapter