him in mission

Miss. Pianist & Mr. Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

dara pov

It’s the day I need to go to YG again. chaerin cant come because she have some family gathering and she say her mother will fry her as* if she’s not there. and so I’m on bus to YG, alone.

 

When I arrived there, teddy oppa and taeyang oppa already there discussed something with GD, well, its awkward for me to call him oppa.

 

“oh! You’re here. come” teddy oppa say after he look at me. I smile and sit beside him.

 

“GD just have another idea, I don’t know if you will agree or not.” Teddy oppa look at me with worried. I titled my head in confused “what it is?”

 

“he say its better if you sings too. you heard how TY and tablo colab? Or you heard Lydia cover his song? you can use her lyrics.”

 

I blink at him and a frown appears in my forehead. “sing? Who say I can sing?”

 

“someone.” I frown. There’s no one who ever heard me sings except chaerin, that time I thought no one home and I just sings randomly, but when I turn around I see chaerin already sit in my couch with grins in her face. that kid! I will make her pay tomorrow.

 

“b-but i-“

 

“don’t worry, we’ll practice first and if in the end you still can’t do it we won’t forced you, but can you try?” teddy oppa ask with hope. I stared at his face and then to Taeyang oppa, he look at me with hope too, and then I stare at GD he look at me with, I don’t know, I cant read him. I sigh and nod. he say if I still think I can’t do it they won’t forced me. yeah, let’s just try.

 

 

I scratch my head as I read the lyrics, why it must be this hard? I just sing in refrain and a little in the end but I still think its hard. I pout at lyrics in my hands and blame it because my misfortune. I’m alone in practice room as teddy oppa excused himself because he need to do a recording with oth

Please log in to read the full chapter