them

Miss. Pianist & Mr. Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

With each step from him I feel my heart slowly breaking into piece. How not? He’s my first boyfriend, he’s the first guy I love with all my heart, he’s the first guy I ever imagine to life with for the rest of my life, he’s my first love. And it just become like this. why? I just lost my bestfriend and then I need to lose my boyfriend too? I don’t know if I can survive now. when I lost chaerin I have him, he gave me strength to continue my life, but what now? I lost him and I don’t know if I can fix my broken heart.

 

I stop walking as I feel I already far from him, beside I feel my knees turn weak. I just stood there, bow my head and crying. I know some people staring at me like I’m a crazy person but I don’t care. I just want to cry.

 

Then I hear people start murmuring and gushing about something. I cant even catch what they said when suddenly my body being turn around and a familiar lips molded with me. I widen my eyes and I can hear people sharp intake. I’m about to push him but he grab my hands that hold his chest and hold me tight. He pulled away when I don’t respond his kiss and look at me with hurt. “I can’t even stand seeing you with other guy. What make you think I cheating on you?”

 

I look around with worried as they start pulled their phone and take our pict. I try to push him away as I afraid about what they said about him with me.

 

“don’t mind them. Answer me, please.” he grab my hand again and move it to his neck as his hands s into my wait and pull my body flushed with him. I still looking around me with worried but when his hand touches my face I stared back at him.

 

“why? I love you so. Why you think about me like that?”

 

I shook my head lightly, not minding people around us again as what I can see is him. “you just change. you seems far away when you are near. You always late in our date, you always gave me excuse that I’m so tired to hear it. I … I don’t know anymore what to think. I  ... I think you happy with me like I’m happy with you … but … when you gave me another excuse … I just … “ I bow my head and close my eyes in pain.

 

I know I was being ridiculous but, just be in my shoes and tell me if you’re not thinking like I did. I feel his thumb wipe my tears away. and the next thing I feel is his lips on me. its soft and still sweet like the first time. he move slowly like he’s afraid to broke me if he’s gone to hard. as he kiss me, he poured all his feels for me, anger, pain, hurt, guilty, love, I can feel it all and I cant help to let my tears falls again. I choked in my sobs as I respond to his kiss with same intensity. I don’t even care with people who might die in shocked, what I can think now is him, holding me, and pouring his love to me.

.

.

.

After the stunt he put last night, he bring me home and leave after give me another kiss, and he promised me will tell me everything and take care of everything. When he means everything, is his stunt of kissing me in public. As I know, news about him kissing me already makes Korean people shocked. Because its night, they cant recognize my face but they already speculate that the girl was me. They said that we become couple since our collaboration 3 years ago, they think our chemistry was too real.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter