change

Miss. Pianist & Mr. Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara pov

Okay, the show is next week and YG already bring the news about me in taeyang special stage. As expected student in school start to being ‘friendly’ towards me. I receive more greetings and of course asking me about taeyang. I just said I don’t know as I just meet him twice. They want to asking more but luckily chaerin saved me.

 

Its been a week since the decision about me singing. I already confront chaerin but she said she never said anything about me can sings. I even make her swear for all her clothes, mind you, he really love her clothes, its like her second soul. So, who’s telling them I can sing? I remember I sing the first time I practice there but I already make sure there’s no one there, and beside practice room is soundproof.

 

Oh! And about GD teach me how to sing, well, it comes good. He actually kind and caring. He just scold me when I’m late and if I’m not concentrate. But after all he’s kind enough to tolerate my singing skills. And taeyang oppa said I’m ready to sing with him. I need to thanking him for teaching me.

 

Chaerin said maybe GD likes me, but naaah, he maybe just concern that I will ruined his bestfriend stage that’s why he help me. right?

 

“thanks chae. You’ll come yesterday right?” I ask worried. she cant accompanied me today to our recording for tomorrow as she’s busy, courtesy of her.

 

“of course! I won’t miss it a bit!” finally I can smile, I really need her moral support as my parents is away in busan, but I already call them and they happy for me and said will watch me tomorrow. I bid goodbye at her before entering as someone already wait for me.

 

Someone already waits for me and led me inside. We walk through long hallway before we arrived in elevator and we moved up. we arrived in taeyang oppa waiting room and he open the door for me, I utter my thanks and he just nod.

 

“oh, just time you’re here.” I just smile at taeyang oppa who already change and just sit there with teddy oppa and YG sajangnim.

 

“lets get started.” I nod at YG make up artist and she led me to sit in one of chair in front of mirror.

 

“relax.” She says to me with smile. I just smile nervously at her before she applied whatever it is in my face.

 

After getting my make up ready, they help me with my clothes. gosh! I don’t know I will wear a dress, it’s a white dress with long sleeve and long tail behind and what make me surprised is it backless! I never wear such a dress, hell, I never wear a dress. She help me to wear the silver heels and I’m ready.

 

I stared at my reflection in mirror and gape. That’s no way the girl in mirror is me! I like different person. I stare at my face that covered with makeup and my hair that

Please log in to read the full chapter