take and give

Miss. Pianist & Mr. Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

kekeke let me make it up to you guys 

she wont be alone ;)

jiyong pov

“she sent me a text.” Suddenly dara say. we still hugging each other sitting on floor in practice room. she already stop crying but I don’t want to let her go.

 

“who?” I ask as my hands still rub her back to calm her down.

 

“chaerin. Her last text for me.” she lean her head on my shoulder.

 

“what she say?”

 

“she say that she believe in me and I can do it. she said she’ll be there for me always.”

 

“and she’s. she’s here always, in your heart.”

 

“I know. but I still think that she died because of me.” she tightened her hold on me. I frown “why?”

 

“if she didn’t go to fetch me maybe she still here.” she said in whisper.

 

“no” I tightened my hug “don’t ever think like that. she come to fetch you because she’s worried to you, and stop blaming yourself. Its fate, you cant change it.”

 

“I know .. but still... she’s my first friend, when people don’t want to be friend with me because I’m a loner she came and want to be my friends. I don’t know if I can have other friend like her, she’s my best friend and I never think I will ever live without her.”

 

“you have me. I’ll be here with you.”

 

She snort “I’ll be happy for now even I know you are lie to me.”

 

“lie? What lie?”

 

She sigh and pulled out, but I refused to let go “you wont be with me always. You have girlfriend and I don’t think she’ll be fine with you stick with me. but I’m happy now, because even I know you lie, you-“ I leaned down and capture her lips with mine. Her eyes widen in shock and her body rigid.

 

I start to move and pulled her body flush to mine. After a whi

Please log in to read the full chapter