mine

Miss. Pianist & Mr. Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

im not really sure about this chapter. well.. enjoy :>

 

Dara pov

And so, I wait for him in his waiting room for his staff and He’s busy talking with whoever he talking right now. I check my phone and smile when see taeyang oppa text me. he just say he’s happy when he saw news about me and jiyong, and he hope he will hear a good news sooner. I ask him what he means but he don’t answering back and just tell me he’ll watch from his home.

 

Then jiyong back from outside and sit beside me with pissed look. “what happen?” I touch his face so he looks at me.

 

“they’re fcking stupid. They ask me to do a colab with you tonight.”

 

“huh? Me? why?”

 

“I don’t know! for stupid ratings maybe. They ask you to plays intro music for my performance.”

 

“eh. Well, I can do it.” I say. he look at me with surprised and then he chuckled make me frown.

 

“I thought you said you hate being people attention.”

 

“well, just because you’ll be there too.”

 

He stop smiling and staring at me with serious look. “okay, I’ll tell them. what will you play?”

 

I grin “chaerin favorite.” He smile before ruffled my hair “okay, I’ll tell them.” he said before leave again to talk about it. well, I don’t need to practice as I already remember it in my heart and soul, it’s chaerin favorite, the first time I plays it in middle school is also the first time she heard me plays and it become her favorite.

 

“dara, you need to get ready too. your performance in two hour, we don’t have many time.” jiyong cordi tell me, and I follow her.

 

After few hours getting ready, I wear another white dress like I wear 3 years ago, but this time its off shoulder and don’t have any tail. He just make my hair who already long already long hair wavy and pining both side with butterfly clips.

 

“you look beautiful.” Jiyong comment when he see me. I just bow my head in shy as he strode toward me and envelope me in warm hug.

 

“I don’t want them to ogling my beautiful girlfriend.” He suddenly say. I giggles “well, Mr. jealous rapper, they can stare and ogling me, but my eyes is only for you.” I wink and what make me surprised is he blushing. “omo! You’re blushing!” he pout at me and I laugh. He just so adorable.

 

And so I already sit in my seat and ready to plays. And when it’s the cue I start playing. I will do a bit improv

Please log in to read the full chapter