wedding picture?

Miss. Pianist & Mr. Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara pov

So here I am again, after change to my outfit like yesterday. I sit nervously beside chaerin. As her promised me, she came.

 

“yah! Stop fumbling. You’ll be fine!” she pat my back and smile. I just nod but cant help myself to freaked out! today is live not like yesterday. And I’m worried I will make mistake. Talk to my parents just helps a little, I still feel jumpy and nervous. Otokae!!!

 

Then suddenly I see a hand in front of me. “lets go outside. you need to calm down.” I look up from his hands and stare at his brown eyes. I sigh before took his hands. Instead letting my hand he just casually held my hands and led me outside. he led me to an empty corner and lean at his back. I start pacing back and forth and blabbering nonsense, I cant help!

 

“what if I messed up? What if I do something wrong? What if suddenly the piano broke? What if I forgot the lyrics? What if –“ I blinks severally when a warm body envelope me in comfort hug. he rub my back and whisper encouraging words to me.

 

I relax in his arms and lean my forehead in his shoulder. Hearing him give me strength “you can do it. I know you do. Stop being scared and just do like what you did in front of me, like when you practice. Its perfect, all you did is perfect, and you are perfect.”

 

My body froze. He pulled out and smile at me before he walk away. I stared at his back. is he … is he just said I’m perfect and kiss my shoulder?????

 

Once again he help me when I climb up the stairs. I can feel his hands on my hips. And mind you! I still remember how he said I’m perfect and then kiss my shoulder, it give me a heart attack!

 

I nod at him and avoid any eye contact before rushed to center. And because my middle name is clumsy I tripped and about to fall down if not for a hands in my waist that prevent me to fall.

 

I turn and see his worried face looking at me. I feel my face heated and abruptly straightened up. I bow my head before go to piano in center again. Stupid! And you clumsiness decide to appear now?? in front so many taeyang oppa fans?? Huhuhu kill me now! and ho

Please log in to read the full chapter