back

Miss. Pianist & Mr. Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

hi! i'm back!

did you missed me? kkkk

here's the update

happy reading!!

 

Dara pov

Its been what? a month since the last time I see them, teddy oppa, taeyang oppa, and jiyong. but I still see them on TV. I even tweeted to them when I know they perform in MAMA. Even thought I know they wont read my tweet, obviously their fans tweets will flooding their mention but I try anyway.

 

And by the way, about jiyong. after that day I never talk to him again. and I hear that he already have girlfriend. I don’t know, some news have his picture with girl. and to tell you the truth I feel a slightly uncomfortable feelings when I see that news. I just shook my head in hope to erase the image, but unluckily that image still printed in my head.

 

Maybe he just being kind and caring to me to make me comfortable and can do a good performance. Yeah, maybe. But … whatever!

 

And based on chaerin, the end year ceremony will held in next month so she said YG will call me again in mean time. oh! Since that day, people start to recognize me, in street, in bookstore, even when I enter toilet in mall they know me! that’s a shock!

 

And some people start asking me about me and taeyang oppa relationship because our recent picture he post in his instagram 2 weeks ago. He makes a collage picture with us in serious, happy, teasing, and him being funny and me laughing at him, and what make it to news that his caption ‘miss the beautiful bride’ gaaaahhh!! Why he need to add ‘bride’ words! It make me cringe remembering that day they tease me and jiyong as bride and groom.

 

“yo!” I jump from my seat when someone suddenly tap my shoulder. “aish! you surprised me!” I scold chaerin who sit without feeling guilty about it.

 

“just received call from YG, you need to be there tomorrow.” I frown, isn’t the ceremony is next month?

 

“why so fast?”

 

“he said because its end year ceremony it will be a bit different. I don’t know, maybe they will ask you to dance like their artist, you know.” I frown at chaerin. She just like to tease me.

.

.

.

Its been what? a month? And I never see her again. and with all that sh!t happen to me I never expect something will happen with us. I realize that because my stupidity, I thought that the way to test my feelings for her, i try to flirting with someone else and see if my heart still go to her or not. But im so unlucky because some paparazzi caught it and blame the alcohol for my stupidity.

 

Sigh.

 

I bet she read the news and believe it. I don’t blame her, that because I’m so ‘close’ in that picture. And so, when YG hyung said she will be here tomorrow I’m not expecting something will happen.

 

Sigh again

 

I’m so stupid

 

 

Dara pov

Chaerin cant come with me because she need to help her moms packing. She will move to japan after she graduate and leave me alone. what a fr

Please log in to read the full chapter