are you really my friend???

Miss. Pianist & Mr. Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaerin pov

 

I sit silently while admiring her. yes her. She’s my friend, I meet her when I was in middle school. I was roaming around because I’m so bored and without me knowing my feet lead me to music room. and when I’m about to leave because you know, why I even end there?? I heard something or rather someone playing piano. I took a peek into music room and see a girl with brown and long hair playing piano. I don’t know what she play but I really like it.

 

since then, I always sneaked out and heard her playing, until one day she found out. That’s how we become friends, until now, in last year our college year.

 

Yep, we are graduation student. I’m from art department when she’s in psychology, I don’t know how she end up there instead music department. But she said she always want to be one, music just her hobby.

 

I remember asking her one day how she can play piano, but she said she just hear her grandma playing it and she learn alone when her grandma away. can you believe me? she’s just talented and gifted. Sigh.

 

 

 

She finishes and turns to me. I grin at her before show her camcorder in my hand. She frowns when she saw it but not saying anything. this is my new hobby, to record her plays and upload it to youtube. I don’t know, I just like to do it, and she really hates it when I did it, but she never say anything and let me do anything I want.

 

I stood up and wave to her before I out her room. I wanna upload it, I bet my subscribers cant wait anymore. Without her knowing, she already have fans, believe it or not. I told you she’s talented and gifted, whenever she plays, she always do it with heart, that’s why many people likes it, and she’s really pretty even without she realize it, mind you I am girl and I told you she’s really pretty.

 

I open door to my apartment that placed beside her and run to my room. I open my laptop and wait until it booting, after that I connect my camcorder to my laptop and start to upload. Today she plays one of my favorite singer songs, taeyang she covers one of his best hits songs “eyes, nose, lips”. I grin happily after finish uploading,

 

 

Dara pov

I shake my head for the nth time today as my one and only mischievous friend, chaerin, grinning happily when people greets me. I

Please log in to read the full chapter