Get Out

Casanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is not happening. This is not happening. This is not happening. 

Unfortunately, it was happening. And who would have thought that if things would have gone completely different only moments before, she wouldn't have walked in on what she was now seeing. 

She could have easily pulled herself from bed, realised that her sister was nowhere to be found, and simply left the hotel without any questions asked. She could have had a great day at the beach or maybe shopping or doing something that would make her feel like maybe this summer wasn't going to totally .

She could have gotten out of the most awkward situation of her life. All she had to do was make the right decision and not go to her sister's room. But she did ... and she regretted it more than anything. 

"Chorong?" 

Joonmyun was sat on the edge of Nayoung's bed, completely , and stared at her like he had just seen a ghost. It was obvious to her that he wasn't expecting to see her here, of all places. But as he glanced between her and the girl that was asleep in the bed he had just woke up from, he connected the pieces instantly and jumped up, eyes wide. 

"This is not what it looks like!" 

Chorong wasn't exactly sure what to say. She just stared with agape and her eyes looking like they might pop right out of the sockets, wondering if there was a way to get away from the horrifying situation. All she could do was stare at the guy that had slept with her sister only days after he tried to screw her too. 

When her eyes fell upon the most obvious part of him, she blushed as bright red as she ever had and turned around quickly before leaving the room and shutting the door shut behind her. 

Please tell me I'm dreaming. 

Chorong pinched her arm and sighed when it was, in fact, a reality. She had just had a run in with her sister's latest one night stand ... that just so happened to be the guy that she could not stand with every ounce of her being. 

And also the guy that she sort of handcuffed to a bed. 

She paced back and forth, her heart rapidly racing. This couldn't be happening. Out of all the people in this city, Nayoung had to go and sleep with the guy who tried to trick her into sleeping with him. 

Why? Why was this happening? Why couldn't it just be left alone and she could go the rest of the summer, or really the rest of her life, without ever having to see the stupid boy ever again. 

Probably because things never work out how she wants them to. 

Chorong kept her back facing the door as she heard the knob turn and the footsteps following as Joonmyun walked out into the main room. He shut the door quietly behind him and sighed, looking back at her. 

"Chorong, look ..." 

Chorong didn't give him the chance to say anything as she spun around quickly, grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him against the wall. 

"Did you sleep with my sister?" 

No answer. 

Chorong pulled him forward just a bit before pushing him harder against the wall and raising her voice. She was done with the games. "Did you sleep with my sister?!" 

Joonmyun sighed, knowing that there was no getting out of this. The pissed off girl in front of him, whom he had pursued not that long ago, was dead set on getting the answer out of him. He managed to grab her hands and detach them from his shirt before gently pushing her away. 

"Yeah, I slept with her." 

That was all she needed before she let him go and shook her head furiously. "Get out," Chorong demanded as she pointed straight to the door. "And don't come back." 

"Now, come on, you don't mean that." 

The look Chorong held on her face spoke otherwise. She was completely done with this guy coming around and thinking that he can try and manipulate her into spending time with him. And now that he slept with Nayoung? There was no way she was giving in. 

"I do mean it. Get out of my room." Chorong waited for him to move, but he stayed put, obviously not wanting to leave. "Joonmyun, get out." 

"I'm not leaving. Not until you hear me out," he grabbed her wrists when she tried to forcefully push him out and stopped her from moving. "Come on, just talk to me." 

"You just slept with my sister!" Chorong yelled, but was soon stopped when he placed his hand over . 

"Do you want that same sister to wake up and hear us talking?" 

She was furious at this point and pushed him away, freeing herself from his grasp. "Why should I care? The only one who should is the one who just slept with her and was about to run before she woke up." 

She had him there. That was exactly the plan until the one girl he never saw coming was suddenly standing in the doorway. Even he was a bit flustered. 

"Chorong." Joonmyun tried to think of something clever to say, he really did, but nothing came out and he ended up looking like a complete idiot standing there with his mouth open.

"Goodbye, Joonmyun. Don't let the door hit you on your way out," she chuckled, turning away. "Or do, I don't really care."

"I already told you," he crossed his arms, not moving at all. "I'm not leaving." 

"Should I call my uncle? Because he owns this hotel and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind calling the police when I chuck you off the balcony." 

"Are you sure you're not just jealous?" 

And in that moment, she completely stopped. She stood there, her back turned to him, and was slowly starting to wonder if what he had just said was the truth. 

Was she jealous? Was she jealous that Joonmyun had gone and slept with her sister? She tried to wrap her mind around it, but found nothing in those thoughts that made sense. It wasn't like she wanted him. If she was being honest with herself, she absolutely despised him more than she had anyone else. 

But was she jealous? 

Um, no. 

She dropped her head, letting it rest in the palm of one of her hands and chuckled lightly. It caught Joonmyun's attention and he cocked his head sideways just a bit, wondering what she was doing. It wasn't until she was full on cracking up that he knew that she was mocking his question. 

"What? You're not?" 

"You're not serious, are you?" Chorong continued to snicker under her breath as she finally turned back to look at him. But the look he held on his face was one that was completely serious. "Oh wow, you really are serious." 

"Uh," he continued to stare at her, a bit confused, "duh." 

"Why in the world would I be jealous of you and Nayoung? If you don't quite remember, I had the chance to sleep with you and instead I left you handcuffed to a bed." 

"Oh, I remember that quite clearly, thank you." He rolled his eyes, not too fond of the memory from his weakest moment. "But that doesn't mean you're not jealous of me sleeping with your sister." 

"You're completely insane if you actually believed that for a second." 

But Joonmyun wasn't buying it. He took a step forward and smirked widely, narrowing his eyes at her. "I think you are." 

"I'm not." 

"Don't hide it. It's okay if you're jealous," he chuckled, getting closer as she continued to take a few steps back. "I'm pretty great so it's understandable." 

"You're not great. You're just looking for an easy ." 

"Are you calling your sister easy?" Joonmyun couldn't help but smile. 

"I'm not denying it." 

Joonmyun threw his head back slightly and cackled, very obviously amused with the conv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter