Just Tonight

Casanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You screwed up big time. 

Joonmyun closed his eyes and leaned his head back against his pillow. How could this have happened? He was usually so good with convincing the girl how interested he was and was so persuasive in saying the right things to get them to sleep with him. So why was this girl ing everything up? 

And why the hell was it bothering him so much? 

He had never once admitted that he was wrong. So maybe he got slapped a few times in the past. Maybe he made a girl cry. Maybe he got yelled at. He never figured those were excuses for him to admit when he screwed up. 

But now it was different. Maybe the girl was different? He wasn't quite sure. All he knew was that he had been caught by a girl that he couldn't get out of his head now. And he knew that this was not a good thing. 

"I see you've managed to make it on the bed without getting yourself in trouble," Jongdae smirked as he walked into the room and tossed his jacket onto the couch. Joonmyun groaned and pressed his hands over his eyes, still embarrassed by what had happened. "You're not still upset about that, are you? It's been four days hyung." 

"You don't get it!" Joonmyun sat up quickly, his natural, nasty attitude coming out. "She completely humiliated me, Dae! Completely. Humiliated. I have never met somebody so ... so ... aggravating!" 

"You need to chill. You're totally stressing for no reason," Jongdae shook his head as he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it away. "She's just some girl." 

"She's not just some girl," Joonmyun mumbled, not even realised what he said until he had said it. Jongdae glanced back in his direction and raised an eyebrow. "I don't know. There's something about her." 

Joonmyun couldn't even believe that those words had just come out of his mouth. She's not just some girl? There's something about her? What the hell did that even mean? He must have been completely losing his mind, because he was not acting like himself. And he was not about to let this girl him up. 

"Don't tell me you've fallen completely, head over heels in love with the girl next door," Jongdae's smile grew wide across his face as he teased his friend a bit. Joonmyun grabbed the pillow that he was resting on a few minutes ago and chucked it in the younger boy's direction. Jongdae ducked, letting the pillow fly over his head and fall onto the floor before grinning. "I was kidding, hyung. I know you better than anyone to know that love is not in the future for Kim Joonmyun." 

"You're damn right it's not." 

"You're being so defensive right now. Everything okay in that head of yours?" 

Joonmyun would never admit it, especially to Jongdae, but everything was not okay. Not only had he pursued a girl that was obviously uninterested in him, but she had gotten the upper hand and caught him in the act. 

She also had gotten so pissed that she thought it was a good idea to handcuff him to a bed and leave him for four hours until Jongdae returned. Why would she do that? He understood that he had made her mad, but really? She had to go and humiliate him not only in front of Jongdae but also the girl that Jongdae had brought back with him. 

Joonmyun sighed and got off the bed, dragging himself out of the bedroom. "I need a drink." 

"At 2 in the afternoon?" 

"Why not? It's got to be better than laying around here feeling sorry for myself," Joonmyun grumbled the last bit as he pulled his shoes on and grabbed a beanie to cover his hair. 

As he walked by the door he quickly stopped and paused at the mirror, checking himself over. He looked wrecked. And worse, he didn't look like his normal self. He was usually so clean cut and dressed to impress. But with the dark circles around his eyes and a ratty old t-shirt, he knew that something was off about him. 

And he knew exactly what that something was. 

He slipped out of the room without another word to Jongda and found himself glancing in the direction of Chorong's door. It felt like it was calling out to him to come over and talk to her. But why should he? She was the one who ed him over. Of course, that probably wouldn't have happened if he hadn't tried to pull one over on her. It's still her fault. 

Wasn't it? 

Joonmyun hadn't even realised that he was standing in front of the door and raising his hand to knock. What was he doing? Was he really about to apologise? That wasn't like him at all. Out of all the girls he had screwed over, this one was about to change everything he's ever known? 

"First rule, never apologise. If they're dumb enough to fall for it in the first place, then they deserve what's coming to them." 

Joonmyun pulled his hand down, deciding against knocking. Jongdae was right. Why should he apologise? He had never done it before so why should he now? 

"Pathetic," he mumbled as he turned around to walk away. Unfortunately for him, he didn't get very far as he jumped back and smacked against the door from the surprise visitor while letting out a yell. "Holy ! You scared me!" 

"What do you want?" Chorong crossed her arms and stared Joonmyun down as if she were burning a hole right through him. He knew that she was definitely still pissed about what happened. 

"I was just ..." he pointed to the door, completely flustered, "and then you ... and now w-we ..." What the hell was he even saying? Why was he so tongue-tied? 

"I think you mean you were just leaving." Chorong pushed him out of the way and reached forward to place the pin onto the keypad to the room. It bleeped open and she pulled it before pushing it open. 

"Chorong, wait-" Joonmyun reached his hand forward to hold the door open as she was shutting it, but found himself caught in a tough situation. Or, in this case, lead to his finger getting jammed in the door. He yelled out in pain and pulled his finger back, instantly sticking it in his mouth. "You just broke my finger!" 

"Don't be a such a baby. It's just sore," she rolled her eyes. "Now do you have something you want to say or can I go back to never seeing you again?" 

Joonmyun opened his mouth, but nothing came out. What was he supposed to say now? He was usually so good at thinking on the spot, but every time he looked at her his mind would go completely blank. 

She was this beautiful girl who hated his guts and for some reason it was driving him crazy. Why did he care so much about what she thought? If Jongdae was with him, he'd probably be signalling for him to knock it off and walk away. 

But he couldn't. No matter how much his mind was telling him to move, his feet wouldn't budge. He stayed in the same position, his eyes focused on her and his mouth still hanging open as if he were going to say something. 

"I'll take that as a no. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some ignoring to do," Chorong began pushing the door back shut, but Joonmyun stuck his hand in to stop it, this time without getting any fingers stuck. 

"Wait!" Chorong glanced back up at him, her patience wearing this. "I was wrong," he mumbled before his eyes widened a bit at the words that had come out of his mouth. What did he just say? Did he really admit to being wrong? There was no way that was happening. "I was wrong to have come here." Saved it. 

She stood there as if she had just been completely offended. "Excuse me?" She opened the door a little wider, glaring at him. "That's all you have to say? No 'I'm sorry' or 'I was wrong by tricking you'?" 

Joonmyun stayed quiet and looked away, obviously not wanted to add fuel to the fire. He had already said enough. 

"You're the most infuriating person I have ever met. You know what? You were wrong to come here. I th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter