Wasted

GTOP One-Shot Collection

Seunghyun was really sleepy.

He looked at the dancing figure in front of him with bleary eyes. He was getting sleepy—the effect of the wine he’s been drinking no doubt.

 

The company was holding a party celebrating the successful debut of BIGBANG subunit GD&TOP. Drinks flowed freely and both he and Jiyong were well on their way to being drunk. Well, Jiyong was wasted, from the way he was dancing.

Seunghyun closed his eyes for a minute, trying to tune out the music and loud chatter around him.

 

“Hyung~~” Jiyong’s voice came from his right.

 

Please let this be a dream.

 

Seunghyun could never deal with a wasted Jiyong when he was passed drunk himself. Drunk Jiyong never shuts up, and to make matters worse his already thin voice becomes high and shrill. And worse yet he becomes a bit more energetic, always wanting to dance and talk and all Seunghyun wanted to right now was sleep.

 

Jiyong had other plans though.

“Hyung~~” he whined, shaking the elder’s shoulder. “Hyung. Wake up. Come dance with me.”

Seunghyun turned his head away, slinking further in his seat and crossing his arms over his chest. “Go away Jiyong,” he mumbled. “I’m trying to sleep here.”

 

But Jiyong was nothing if not persistent. He kept talking. About nothing and everything. What they should wear at the next broadcast, who wins in their game of rock paper scissors, and just basically doing whatever he can to keep his hyung from falling asleep.

 

When Jiyong saw that his efforts weren’t working, he decided to up the ante. Slowly he slid closer to Seunghyun, to the point where their thighs touched. Seunghyun ignored him as much as he can, forcing himself not to think about the thigh pressing against his.

Jiyong stays like that for a while, pressed against Seunghyun while singing along to whichever song was playing. After a couple of songs, he grows restless, and starts trying to wake up his hyung again.

“Hyung~” he drawled. “Let’s go dance. Pleeeease.”

Seunghyun pretended not to hear anything. He just wanted to sleep.

“You know,” Jiyong said in a loud stage whisper. “I really want to dance right now.”

Seunghyun said nothing. A minute later, he felt the seat shift, and the heat of Jiyong’s thigh pressed against his was gone.

He almost sighed in relief, when the next second, he felt a breath against his neck, and someone biting his earlobe, and hands grabbing his shoulder.

 

His eyes snapped open.

 

Jiyong was straddling his lap, holding himself up with his hands on Seunghyun’s shoulders, his lips slowly making his way down his neck.

“What…what are you doing?” Seunghyun asked.

“I told you,” Jiyong said as he lowered himself fully on Seunghyun’s lap. “I really want to dance.” Then he leaned closer, pressing his chest flush against Seunghyun’s and whispering in his ear, “But I only want to dance for you.”

 

Seunghyun wasn’t sleepy anymore. Nope. Sleep was the farthest thing from his mind right now.