Nice Surprise

GTOP One-Shot Collection

Jiyong heard a soft click as the door closed shut behind him. He was tired. He just wanted to take a shower and crawl under his warm blankets and sleep for an entire. He sighed as he toed off his shoes and headed to his bedroom. It was dark but he didn’t bother turning on the light. Like the clean freak that he was, he knew exactly where his night clothes would be even in the dark. He open the third dresser drawer and grabbed one of the pajama bottoms, then turned around and headed to the bathroom.

He knew he wouldn’t be able to sleep an entire day like he wanted to. He had an early flight to Paris. As tiring as it was, traveling to a new place every day, he enjoyed it. It made him feel alive. Sort of. Sometimes he felt as he was a zombie, days passing without him knowing if it was day or night.

The first splash of water hit him like slap to the face. As the water started to warm up, his body started to relax. He felt like he was going to fall asleep right then and there. Jiyong stepped out of the shower, wore his pants, and went to his dark bedroom. The second he slipped under the blankets, something warm wrapped around his bare waist.

If he wasn’t so tired he would’ve jumped, but in his current state all he could manage to do was turn his face around. His eyes landed on the one thing he’s been thinking about all day.

Seunghyun.

His body followed his head as he turned to face Seunghyun fully. He didn’t expect this.

“This is a nice surprise,” Jiyong murmured into Seunghyun’s chest, snuggling closer to his hyung.

“You really didn’t expect me to come,” Seunghyun said, pulling back and putting his hand to his chest, pretending he was hurt at the mere thought.

Jiyong giggled at the silliness of his hyung. “No it’s not that. How did you get past security? Last time, they wouldn’t even let Youngbae up.”

“’Cause I’m the mothering T.O.P,” Seunghyun rapped, causing another fit of giggles from Jiyong.

Seunghyun just gathered Jiyong more tightly in his arms. He was going to miss this, Jiyong’s laugh, his warm body tangled with his.

“Do you have to go to Paris tomorrow?” Seunghyun whined.

Jiyong just smiled at Seunghyun. “You know I have to. I was invited, how can I not go?”

“You could’ve gotten out of it if you wanted to,” Seunghyun pouted, still a bit annoyed that he couldn’t spend more time with Jiyong.

“You know even if I did refuse, we still wouldn’t have been able to meet, with your new movie and all,” Jiyong pointed out.

Seunghyun let out a defeated sigh. It was true. The new movie he was working on wasn’t as demanding as his last, but it still had early filming time and it was still tiring.

“You’re right,” Seunghyun mumbled.

“But hey,” Jiyong added brightly, “it’s a chance to get some new clothes.”

Seunghyun just chuckled. It was totally like Jiyong to think of clothes even in this tired state. “What did you today?” he whispered in Jiyong’s ear.

“Not much,” Jiyong mumbled sleepily. He was half way to dreamland by now.

“Tell me about it.”

“Hyung~,” Jiyong whined. “Can we just sleep please?”

“Just tell me about your day and then we can go to sleep. This is the only time we have before you go,” Seunghyun insisted.

“Okay, okay,” Jiyong sighed. “I had a shoot for a commercial and then Psy hyung asked me to come with him to this Karaoke place. I went for a couple of hours and then I came here.”

“Although,” Jiyong added as an afterthought, “if I had known that you would be here, I would’ve ditched Psy hyung and came home earlier.”

“You could still ditch Paris,” Seunghyun retorted.

“Hyung~”

“I know, I know. They invited you. But does it have to be so far away?” Seunghyun whined again.

Jiyong just laughed as his hyung. He was just like a child sometimes.

“Hyung, did I ever tell you how cute you are?”

“Every single day,” Seunghyun said, smiling.

Jiyong lifted his up, slowly bring his mouth to Seunghyun’s, giving his a slow, sweet, lingering kiss. He pulled back looking at Seunghyun to see the latter look at him with so much love and affection it almost brought tears to his eyes.

“Goodnight,” he whispered, as he buried his face in the crook of Seunghyun’s chest.

“Goodnight, love,” Seunghyun said softly, kissing the top of Jiyong’s hair.

“You better buy me some clothes with you.” Jiyong could almost feel the pout his hyung had on his face. He just smiled against Seunghyun’s neck.

“I always do. Now go to sleep.”

The last thing he heard before he drifted off to dreamland was the deep rumble of Seunghyun’s laugh.