I Only Have Eyes For You

GTOP One-Shot Collection

“What was that all about?” Jiyong asked, laughing.

They were in the van, on their way back to Jiyong’s apartment after that day’s recording of WIN (Seunghyun didn’t want to go all the way back to his place, so he said he’d crash with Jiyong. Little did they know). Seunghyun, along with the Daesung, Seungri, and the girls of 2NE1 were brought in as guest judges for the battle between the two teams. Taeyang and Jiyong were the mentors to their juniors. Seunghyun’s little dance to Bom was adorable. Jiyong just couldn’t stop laughing every time he remembered it. Seunghyun on the other hand, wasn’t amused.

“You thought it was funny?” he said, pouting.

“No. Actually I thought it was cute,” Jiyong said with a fond smile on his face. He looked at Seunghyun, but the older rapper was refusing to meet his eyes.

“What’s wrong hyung?” Jiyong asked worriedly.

Seunghyun just continued to pout and look out the window.

Jiyong was confused. Why was Seunghyun angry? He needed to know, but it was going to be difficult. When Seunghyun refuses to speak, it’s very hard to get him to speak again. Fortunately, Jiyong knew exactly how. It wasn’t something he could do in the car though, not with the driver and the manager hyung right there with them. He had to wait until they got home.

As soon as the van stopped in front of the dorms building, Seunghyun opened the door and literally ran inside the building. Jiyong just chuckled. Seunghyun can be so childish sometimes.

“What’s up with him?” their manager hyung asked.

“It’s nothing. Don’t worry about him hyung. I’ll talk to him tonight,” Jiyong said, getting out of the car and barely able to keep the mischievous grin from his face.

Their manager mumbled a goodnight and drove away. Jiyong made his way up the stairs and into his apartment. They had originally planned to use this day to their advantage. It has been a while since they were last together, due to their conflicting schedules, and this was the perfect excuse. But for some reason, Seunghyun was now moping.

Jiyong locked the door and made his way to the living room. Seunghyun was laying on the couch, face buried in the cushions.

“Hyunnie, what’s wrong?” Jiyong asked, coming to stand next to the couch.

No answer.

“Hyung. If you don’t tell me what happened, I can’t help you.”

Still no answer.

“Was it something I did?”

A small nod from Seunghyun.

“What did I do?” Jiyong asked, kneeling down to sit on the floor beside the couch.

“…”

“Seunghyun, you have to tell me,” Jiyong said softly, lifting his finger and dragging it slowly alongside Seunghyun’s side. He could feel Seunghyun shiver beneath him. But the deep voiced rapper was as stubborn as ever.

Jiyong stopped trying to get to talk, but continued moving his fingers along every surface of Seunghyun he could reach. From the way Seunghyun’s body stiffened every time Jiyong touched him, he knew it wasn’t going to be long before the elder talked.

After a few minutes of silence, Seunghyun turned around to face Jiyong.

“You really don’t know what you did?” Seunghyun asked in a doubtful tone.

“If I did would I be asking you?” Jiyong replied.

Seunghyun’s eyes roamed the leader’s seemingly innocent face. A moment later, he sighed and sat up on the couch, pulling Jiyong from the floor to sit beside him on the couch.

“I was feeling a bit jealous,” Seunghyun admitted.

“Wha—” Jiyong was confused. Why would Seunghyun feel jealous? “Why were you feeling jealous?” Jiyong asked.

A faint blush covered Seunghyun’s cheek at that question. He hesitated to answer. Could he really tell Jiyong his reason for being jealous when there was no obvious reason to be?

“I… if I tell you, you have to promise me not to laugh,” Seunghyun muttered.

“Why would I laugh?” Jiyong asked, still confused. “Just tell me hyung.”

“No promise me first.”

“Okay fine, I promise I won’t laugh. Now tell me.”

“I… was jealous of… Taeyang,” Seunghyun mumbled, embarrassed.

“Tae… yang? Why were you jealous of Taeyang?” Jiyong still didn’t understand.

“I… you barely looked at me once throughout the entire thing, and then you were up on that stage next to Taeyang… and you hand your arm around him… and I… I… I just wanted you to look at me, even if I made a fool of myself on national TV,” Seunghyun rambled.

Jiyong just sat there looking at Seunghyun, who was looking at his lap the entire time, kind of shocked and pleased at the reason. He almost laughed, but held back since he promised Seunghyun he wouldn’t.

“Hyunnie…”

However, Seunghyun wouldn’t lift his head. He was too embarrassed at the reason behind his jealousy. It was childish, he knew, but he didn’t like Jiyong touching anyone else except him, even if it was Taeyang, especially since he himself hasn’t been able to touch Jiyong for a while.

“Seunghyun, look at me,” Jiyong said. He got up from the couch and stood in front of Seunghyun.

Seunghyun looked at him then, his heart started beating the moment he saw the leader looking down at him with such love radiating from his eyes. He stopped breath the next instant when Jiyong pushed him back against the couch and straddled him, putting his legs on either side of Seunghyun.

“Seunghyun, you know that I only consider Taeyang as my best friend. You shouldn’t feel jealous from him,” Jiyong said in a low voice. “Besides, you know I only love you.”

“But… you barely looked at me…” Seunghyun whispered in between shallow breaths.

“Because if I looked at you then, the whole world would’ve gotten a free show,” Jiyong said, smirking. “I only have eyes for you, hyung,” Jiyong whispered as he leaned in to place a chaste kiss on Seunghyun’s lips.