Dessert

GTOP One-Shot Collection

“Thanks for this,” Seunghyun said lovingly, gesturing at the empty plates scattered on the dining table. He lay back against the chair, sliding down and spreading his legs in the process. “My stomach is so full I can barely move!” he groaned.

Jiyong chuckled as he got up, grabbing a couple of plates with him to the sink. He cleared the table, wiped it down, and then went to the sink to start washing the dishes. He felt a pair of eyes looking at him, so he turned around and found his boyfriend half the chair, resting his chin on top of it, staring at him. “What?” he asked, scrunching his nose cutely.

“Nothing,” Seunghyun said slyly. “I just want to look at you.”

Jiyong blushed. “Well stop it. You’re distracting me.”

“Distracting you from what?”

“Washing the dishes.”

“How can someone get distracted from washing the dishes?” Seunghyun laughed. He laughed until he was sprayed with soapy water, Jiyong’s retaliation.

“Hey!”

Jiyong just stuck out his tongue and went back to washing the dishes.

“You’re just taking advantage of the fact that I can’t move. You probably planned this whole thing.” Jiyong can hear the pout from where he stood.

“Maybe,” Jiyong teased.

Seunghyun didn’t say anything after that, but he was still looking at Jiyong. Jiyong could feel his eyes on him, moving slowly down his back.

“What’s for dessert?” Seunghyun asked.

“What do you want? I think we have some chocolate ice cream in the freezer. Or we could cut up some fruits I suppose. Or—”

His musings were interrupted by a pair of hands landing on his hips. He gasped from surprise, and turned sideways to see Seunghyun’s head over his shoulder. Seunghyun placed his lips near Jiyong’s ear. Jiyong could feel his breath against his nape. He could feel Seunghyun’s hands tighten on his hips.

“I want you,” he whispered, his voice low, seductive.

Jiyong tried not to get excited. He tried not to let his heart race. He tried not to let Seunghyun know how affected he was from just hearing those three words.

“I thought you were too full to move,” Jiyong said, keeping his eyes on the sink, moving his hand over the plate, trying to think of its weight rather than the weight of his boyfriend’s hands on his hips.

“I was. But I want dessert now,” Seunghyun mumbled, mouthing kisses down Jiyong’s neck, his hands making their way around Jiyong’s waist, hugging him closer.

Jiyong’s legs were turning to jelly. He could hardly stand on his own, and was thankful for Seunghyun’s grip around his midsection, holding him up. Jiyong set down the plate he finally finished washing, dried his hands, and turned around in Seunghyun’s grip to find Seunghyun smiling down at him. He lifted his arms and placed them on Seunghyun’s shoulder, snaking his hands into his hair. He pulled his hyung’s face towards his, their lips touching when they were in reach of each other, a slow, sweet kiss.

They stood there for what seemed like decades, exploring each other’s mouths, holding each other, until they finally broke the kiss, breathless.

Jiyong gently moved them towards the living room, guided Seunghyun towards the couch. “How about I go get us some ice cream while you pick out a movie?”

Seunghyun who was still a bit breathless from their kiss nodded. Jiyong kissed his forehead before heading back to the kitchen and returning with two large bowls filled with his boyfriend’s favorite chocolate ice cream.

They sat together, eating ice cream and watching the movie, sharing a few chocolate flavored kisses here and there. Jiyong nuzzled into his hyung’s side, his arms going around Seunghyun and clutching him like a koala. He threw a possessive leg over Seunghyun’s lap, and after a few short minutes, Seunghyun heard soft snoring. He sat, Jiyong in his lap, his hands going through Jiyong’s silky hair. He waited until he was sure Jiyong was asleep, before moving to get up, carefully, maneuvering Jiyong so that he was carrying him—bridal style—to the bedroom. Jiyong shifted in his arms but didn’t wake up. He gently placed Jiyong on the bed, moved the covers from under him before sliding beside him.

He kissed Jiyong’s nose and mumbled a soft “good night” and turned to his side.

Jiyong moved to him, pressing his chest against Seunghyun’s broad back, and throwing one leg over Seunghyun’s hip, his hand moved and stopped over his heart. Seunghyun sighed contentedly and placed his hand over Jiyong’s before drifting off to sleep.