The DJ Sunny

Amarante
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man woke up after a sunlight came to his room from the window. He walked to the radio and turned it on. "Good morning everyone! DJ Sunny will be with you in this sunny day! Let's hear a new song, First Kiss by Sunny SNSD!"a cute voice came from the radio. Kris smiled when he heard the voice of DJ Sunny. It was his morning routine, he woke up, turned the radio on, and made a breakfast. He loved to hear the radio, he loved to hear the DJ Sunny. A song was played through the radio while he made his breakfast.

Kris ate his meal happily until he remembered the girl from that night. The girl who lost her ring from her fiance, and it was because of him. The voice of DJ Sunny reminded him of the rude girl from last night. "There's a messege from someone who said 'DJ Sunny, are you not in the mood today?' . Well, to be honest I'm kinda not in the mood right now. Last night, I had a problem with someone, but I tried my best to be happy for all of you!" He could hear the DJ Sunny say from the radio. He stunned for seconds, then he stormed to the bathroom and prepared himself to go out.

He got into a jewelry store and found a man with a white shirt. "Annyeonghaseo, how can I help you?"the man said politely. "Do you have a ring with diamond?"Kris asked. The man smiled, "Of course, sir. We've got a lot of rings with diamonds," he took a ring with a big diamond and showed it to Kris, "You mean this kind of ring?". Kris shook his head, "I need a silver-colored ring with a medium diamond for woman."he said. Somehow, he could remember that rude girl's ring perfectly. "Hmm... Let's see. Ah! We have the ring that you want sir!"the man said. He showed the ring to Kris which looked perfectly same as the rude girl's ring. "Perfect! How much is it?"Kris asked the man. "It will be 10000 won, sir."the man said. Kris widened his eyes, "Can I have a discount?".

 

It was almost midnight when Kris met the rude girl who lost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter