You

Amarante
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soonkyu-ah! How about this cake?"asked a man with suit. The girl he called Soonkyu walked to his side and took a bite at the yellow-colored cake. "Lemon, huh? It's perfect!"said Sunny as she took another bite of the cake. The man smiled and patted at her head, "I know you'll love it,". Sunny nodded and smiled to him. Luhan had been on her side to help her planning on their wedding that would be held in the next 2 weeks. She was grateful that he helped her. But, she still couldn't forget about Kris. His touch, his warm breath, his kiss, his cold eyes, everything on him. It made her desperated. It felt like she had to act infront of people that she was in love with Luhan. It was bad though, she lied to him. She lied to herself. She lied to everyone. But, she couldn't tell the truth, because the truth was harsh.

"Luhan-ah, why did  you love me?"asked Sunny in her low voice as she looked at her shoes.

Luhan laughed, "Why? Because... You make me feel good,". "Good and happy."he countinued.

Sunny used to feel warmth from her cheeks when she heard his sweet words, butterflies on her stomach, and drums that pounded in her heart. But, that sweet words didn't give effect on her anymore. She felt numb.

She touched her cheeks, "Did you ever fall in love with someone else in our relationship?"she asked.

Luhan smiled, "Of course not. Why would I?". Luhan took a bite of the red cake and faced her, "Besides, no one can make me stop loving you."

Sunny was quite to hear his words. No one can make me stop loving you. She excused herself to the toilet and walked fastly. She couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't stop thinking about Kris as she on her way to her marriage with Luhan. She betrayed Luhan, the one who loved her more than anything. She couldn't say no to him and run away with Kris. She was destined with Luhan, right? Destiny was the reason why they met and fell in love. Destiny was the reason why he had the courage to propose to her. His doe eyes that told her how much he loved her, his sincere smile that told her how much he meant it. It couldn't make her heart pound like a drumbeat anymore. Sunny looked at the mirror on the wall, and she could see tears falling from her eyes. She was beyond desperate. Her tears destroyed her makeup. She laughed at her own face as tears flowed from her teary eyes. People who heard her laughing in the toilet might scared to go into the toilet.

She looked at her reflection, don't let Luhan see you like this, Sunny! She cupped her hands and scooped at the water from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter