Unexpected Things

Amarante
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 am. Just as Sunny promised to him. After she did her daily job as a radio star, she stormed out from her workplace. She didn't want to be late because she didn't want him to do something crazy 'accidentally' like yesterday. She could remember his expression when he saw them kissing 'accidentally', and she didn't want to see the same expression from him because of her. 

 

"Yeobo, I can explain it. Please let me explain it, Luhan!"said Sunny while she ran towards him. Luhan gave her a faint smile, "Of course! Please explain it to me about what I just saw. It's just an accident, right?"he said. She knew it, he was really angry but he didn't want to show it. She sighed, "Yeobo, I... It's just an accident. H-He just want to... Test on your love to me! Yeah, that's the reason. Believe me, yeobo.."she said. Luhan smiled brightly and took her hands, "Aigoo... The test works on me. I'm jealous to see you with someone else beside me. Saranghae, Soonkyu-ah."he said.

 

It had been 10 minutes, and there wasn't any sign of Kris. She sighed heavily and looked around. Did he say that he needs my help yesterday?, she thought. Then, there he was, walking towards her with his hands in his pocket. "Hurry, I don't want to waste more time."he said coldly while he took her hand and pulled it with him. His hand was warm despite he was a cold person. When he took her hand, Sunny could feel some kind of elecric shock flowed through her veins and nerves. Her face turned red when she could feel the warmth from his hand. They got into his classic car and he drove it to an old apartment. 

"Where are we? You don't have a plan to kidnapping me, right?"said Sunny. They were walking to the gate of an old apartment. He sighed heavily, "Why would I do that to a short girl like you? Pabo,"he said without looking at her. She widened her eyes, "Yah! I'm not short! I'm 155 centimeters tall!"she yelled to him. Kris laughed, "A midget will be always be a midget,". She stopped and pouted, "I'M NOT A MIDGET! CALL ME THAT ONCE AGAIN AND I WILL KILL YOU!"she yelled to him. He looked at the girl behind him, "Arrasso. Hurry, follow me."he said to her. 

They got into an apartment room and they found 4 men who were watching tv. "Look who's coming here!"said Kris. The 4 men looked at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter