How Did Sunhan Meet

Amarante
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer 2010

A soccer team in was practicing for their next tournament. They were in college at that time, but 2010 was their senior year.  This was their last chance to show another team that they were the best team in soccer. The captain of the team, Luhan, kicked the ball to the wicket, guarded by one of their keeper. Unfortunately, the ball flew to a girl instead. The ball hit her head and she fell suddenly. Luhan panicked, he didn't expect this to happen. He ran to the girl and tried to wake her up, but she seemed unconscious. He became more panicked when he heard his fellow team laughed and yelled to him, his team asked him to hurry so they could continue their practice for the next tournament. He approached his ear to her nose. Thank God she's still alive, he thought. He looked at her face, to her cute, beautiful face, and her fair skin. He looked at her features carefully, She's... perfect, like a goddess, he thought. Before he could realize it, his hand touched her forehead, his hand caressed her forehead down to her cheek, then to her chin. He admired the girl infront of him. He carried her to the clinic in his university.

Sunny woke up with headache. It took 5 seconds for her to realize that she was not at her house, she was in a clinic. She panicked, who brought me here? she thought. She glanced to the room and found a man, stood infront of a window near her bed. She carefully stepped down from the bed, then she walked to him. She tapped his shoulder and the man seemed so shocked. He turned to face her and smiled. Sunny stunned, infront of her stood a prince charming. "Gwenchanayeo?"he said. She couldn't answer him, she didn't know what to say because nervous took over her body. He  waved his hand infront of her face, "Hello? You're still there?"he said again. "Huh? Oh, Gwenchanayeo."she said. He sighed in relief, "That's good,". He cleared his throat, "Mianhaeyeo for the accident. It was me who kicked the ball to your head. Anyway, I'm Luhan,". He gave his hand to her, and she took it gladly. They could fell electric shock flowed from their hands. "I'm S-Soonkyu. Thank you for your help, and apology accepted!"she said cheerfully.

 

Autumn 2010 

It had been 3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter