Sweet Dream

Amarante
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny woke up a bit late from the usual. Yesterday, it was like a dream, but too vivid to be a dream. It was just like a beautiful nightmare. Yesterday was magical but not right. She walked to a mirror and looked at herself through the mirror. Slowly, she touched her lips. She still could feel the warmth of his breath, his soft kissable lips, his kiss. Slowly, she could see her reddened face. She could feel her heart beated faster than usual. She closed her eyes, Why his kiss? Why not Luhan's kiss? 

 

She walked into her childhood house. She needed to get away from her life, her adult life for a moment. She needed to clear her mind, her soul. She could see her parents in an old picture in a vintage frame. The happy faces in the picture of her parents when they were young filled her mind, she wondered about her future, What if I can't be happy like parents? What if I lie to myself? 

Her parents greeted her happily. She missed it. It had been awhile since she went there. She walked to her backyard. Her childhood memories strucked her mind, when she played there happily, when she didn't care about her future, when she didn't know how to love somebody beside her parents. She smiled and chuckled with the memories. Somehow, it made her sad. Everything seemed so easy when you were child, you didn't need to work to get some money, you didn't need to worry about fullfilling your needs, cause you could ask your parents about it. You didn't need to be afraid about your future, cause you knew that tomorrow would be fine and you still could play around. But when you were adult, you had to think about your career, your love life,  your expenses, your future. Suddenly, two arms embraced her from behind.

"Yah, why didn't you answer my calls? I miss you, Soonkyu.". Sunny held his arm that embraced her and smiled. She could feel her tears on her cheek. Her thought made her cried without she realized it. "Mianhae, I just want to meet my parents. I didn't realize that you call me. How did you know I'm here, Luhan?" asked Sunny. Luhan chuckled, "Your mother called me, she asked me why I didn't come here with you. I really miss you, Soonkyu.". He turned her around and found her tears on her cheeks. She quickly erased her tears on her cheeks and smiled. He touched her cheek, "What happened? Is something wrong?" asked Luhan carefully. Sunny nodded and chuckled, "Why did you ask that? I'm fine, it's j-just a...  my childhood memories. I missed my childhood. Don't you say you miss me? I thought you busy with your work.". He smiled and her hair, "Ne, I miss you so much. I'm sorry I've been busy with my work, but that's for you. I want to make you happy." . Sunny held her breath, somehow his action made her felt awkward. It was like he never did that before. She looked down, she didn't know what to do. 

"Luhan-ah, the food is so delicious! How did you make this food?" asked Sunny's mother. Luhan chuckled, "Aniya, its nothing. I'm sure your food taste better than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter