Lonely

Amarante
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been a week since Sunny stayed at his parents house. It had been a week since she asked Luhan to stay away from her. It had been a week since she saw Kris in the lake. She felt calm when she lived in her parents house. But Kris always came silently in her mind, in her dreams. Luhan always called her even she asked him to stay away from her. Sometimes she thought that she would be crazy if it happened everyday.  But she wasn't crazy yet. 

She loved to take a walk in the forest near her house. The forest seemed like it had some kind of magic which could make her relaxed. She remembered when she was a little girl, she used to believe that in the forest lived fairies, but when she became an adult, she knew that there wasn't any fairies. She laughed at her own memories. Suddenly, her phone rang. "Bad idea if you bring your phone when you want some peace," she muttered. Sunny took her phone and looked at the caller id, unknown number. 

"Are you DJ Sunny?"asked the man through her phone. She gulped, it was him. "N-No, I'm n-not DJ S-Sunny." she said. The man laughed, "So it's you. Where are you?"he said straight to the point. "Not your bussines."she said awkwardly cold. She tried so hard to be as cold as possible, but she had to admit, Sunny missed Kris. "Oh arraso. Bye."he said. She widened her eyes, "WAIT!"she yelled. She could hear him sighed, "Waeyo? It's not my bussines right? "Kris said. She hit her head, "Uh... But please talk to me a little bit longer, I'm... lonely."she looked down and leaned to a tree. "I'm feel lonely.", she confesed. "And how did you get my phone number?"she asked. He laughed, "I asked your coworker. Why are you lonely?"he said softly. 

She explained everything to him except the reason why she did that and her dreams everynight. "Yah, what do you see infront of you?"he asked. She lifted her eyebrows, "Umm.. trees? Trees everywhere. Wae?"she said to Kris. "Arraso," and then he ended the call. She sighed, Why did you end the call? I'm still missing you.

The sun was going to set. Sunny was on the way to her house through the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter