Drunk

Amarante
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris walked into a nightclub with a suitcase in his hand. This was the first time he had to wear a suit and had to deal with drugs. The man from yesterday who was getting beaten by Kris was the son of his boss. Because of his action, he had to deal with drugs. This might be his last "mission" because he could be arrested by the police anytime. He gulped and sat on a chair near the bar. He waited for the client nervously. He glanced at the front door and found Sunny, who was being pulled by her friends. Her uneasy expression plastered on her face. He laughed and looked down. 

It was already 20 minutes since he came and waited for the client, but there wasn't any sign of the client. Kris began to feel uneasy when there were many girls took a glance at him and gave him a seductive look. Is all girls in here like that? , it's so tense in here, he thought. He sighed and asked the bartender a glass of tequila. After he got his tequila, he drank it fastly. "Heyy~ You want to drink with me?"asked some random girl suddenly. "No."he said coldly without looking at her. She pouted and walked away. Kris smirked and asked the bartender for more drink. "Yah! You're drinking?"said someone suddenly. He glanced at the source of the voice and found Sunny beside him. "Don't missunderstand, My friends dragged me here and told me to have fun. I hope they can't find me here."she said, sounded drunk. "Drunk already?"he said coldly. She shook her head, "Aniyaa~ I'm just having fun like my friends told me. What are you doing here?"asked Sunny. He smirked, "None of your business,". She pouted, "Yah! I'm just asking,".

He ignored her and took a glance at the front door of the nightclub. Then, his client walked in. He was about to walk away from the bar and followed his client when Sunny took his arm and pulled him with her, "Oppa~ Let's dance!"she said while she pulled him to the dance floor with her. He stunned for seconds, Oppa? this girl is really drunk and weird, he thought. "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter