Owe a Favor

Amarante
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tall man walked with his hands on his pockets. He looked at his surroundings without interest. He reached an old apartment and went into the apartment. The apartment seemed so old and scary, but the tall man with blond hair didn't care about it. He went to a room and knocked the door. After seconds, he got into the room. 

When he opened the door,  he found five men in the room. Four men played cards. The four men turned to him and walked to him with a smile plastered on their face as Kris walked into the room. "Hyung! What are you doing here? It's the poker night! I thought you didn't interested in Poker!"said the tanned man Kai. "I'm not. Guess what? I've met DJ Sunny!"said Kris, the tallest man in the room. "Shut up! You're not serious,"said the man with big eyes, D.O. "Yah! I'm serious! You think I'm lying?"said Kris. "Prove it then, hyung!" they said at the same time. "We know that DJ Sunny is your idol, and I don't know why or how did you have an idol like her, but Kris... Don't you fantasize to meet her."said the wise man Suho. " I'm not lying! Am I look like a liar?"said Kris."Yah! Just say the truth that you didn't meet her!"said Tao, the maknae. "Hyung, are you crazy? You've started to fantasizing things, like meeting your idol."said Kai while he waved his hand infront of Kris face. They laughed hard as Kris glared at them. "Hyung, let's make a deal, if you can't prove it, your classic car will be mine, arrasso?"said Tao to him. Kris widened his eyes, "Andwae! Not my car!"he yelled. "So, our giant is scared?" Suho said. Kris glared at them then sighed, "Arrasso! Arrasso! I will prove that I've met DJ Sunny. I'm not fantasizing, okay! I'm not crazy! And I'm not scared. If I can bring her, your car will be mine, Tao!". They smiled and nodded, "We will wait for you to come here with DJ Sunny, hyung!

 

Kris walked in a park when he saw Sunny and.... Kris didn't know who she was with. An idea grew in his brain as he walked to them. "Oh, Sunny! We meet again,"said Kris. Sunny glared at him and gave him a fake smile, "Oh, annyeong Kris! What a small wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter