White Dress

Amarante
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunny-ah! Let's go now! You don't want to be late for the appointment right? Come on!"said Sooyoung as she pulled Sunny out from their workplace. It had been 2 weeks since Kris took her to the Carnival. It was hard for her to leave him. But, she had a promise to keep with Luhan. Sunny walked out from their workplace and got into her car. She drove her car to buy a wedding dress. 

"So what do you have for this beautiful petite girl on my right side?"Sooyoung said to the sales girl as soon as they arrived there. Sunny looked around the beautiful dresses, hung neatly. What if I didn't say yes to his proposal? she thought in her mind. The sales girl smiled to them and walked to the dresses. She took 3 dresses and came back to them. "I got something here for you,"the sales girl said as she showed a floor length, strapless lace white dress with beautiful pearls. Sooyoung grinned, "Let's try it on you, Sunny!". 

"What do you think?"said Sunny as she walked out from the fitting room with the dress on her. Sooyoung pointed at the dress and asked Sunny to turn around. Sunny rolled her eyes and turned around. Sooyoung's eyes twinkled, "This is beautiful on you. Is it the one?"asked Sooyoung excitedly. Sunny sighed, "It's up to you, Soo. It's beautiful,". Sooyoung frowned and looked at her intensely, "You are not as excited as I am. What happened?". Sunny sighed heavily, she knew it was no use to lie to Sooyoung. Sooyoung knew if she didn't say the truth. "No, it's nothing. It's just... Luhan didn't have time to meet me. That's all,". Sooyoung smiled and hugged her, "Aigoo Sunny-ah! Don't worry honey! He loves you so much, don't doubt that. I can see it from his eyes,"she said calmly. Sunny nodded, that was not the thing that worries her.

"Wow, Too hot! You will make guys drolling on your look!"said Sooyoung excitedly as Sunny walked out with a backless lace white dress. Sunny blushed and giggl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter