Rude Introduction

Amarante
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Soonkyu, I love you so much. You have made my life complete since we met. W-Will you marry m-me?"said the man with black suit, dirty blonde hair which looked tidy, and a smile plastered on his cute face. He stood with his knees when he said the words to a girl infront of him, and he hold a red box. He opened the box, and showed the girl a ring with diamond in the box. The girl looked so surprissed, she closed with her hands. Her eyes widened, showed her brown eyes. A tear came from her right eye. She nodded excitedly, "Yes! Yes! I will marry you, Luhan!". The smile on Luhan's face wider than before. He stood and hugged the girl, Soonkyu a.k.a Sunny. They hugged tightly. "I love you, Soonkyu. I will always love you. Promise me, Soonkyu. Promise me that you will always love me."whispered Luhan on her ear. "Yes, Luhan. I love you and I will always love you. I promise, Luhan."Sunny whispered him too. Luhan kissed her lips slowly and softly. Soonkyu responded his kiss, and they kissed for a long time. They dated for 3 years, and Luhan decided to propose to her. They just had a candle-light dinner. 

"I'm sorry, my Soonkyu. But I have to go now. I need to finish my proposal. I--", "It's okay, Luhan. I can go home by myself, don't worry. I can take care of myself. You should finish your proposal now. I will call you as soon as I arrive at home, arraso?"Sunny cut his words. He nodded slowly, her cheek and smiled. "I love you, you know that?". She smiled and nodded.

Sunny walked to a bus stop near the restaurant where they had dinner together. She waited at the bus stop and looked at her watch on her wrist, 10.30. Suddenly, she could feel a cold, hard thing behind her head. She turned and found a man with a pistol, looked at her intensely. She gulped, "What do you want?"she asked slowly. The man smirked, "All you have."he answered coldly. He pointed his gun to her necklace, "Give me the necklace, now! Don't you dare to scream. I will shoot you if you do that.". She took off her necklace from Luhan and gave it to the man. "And then your purse," she slowly gave the thief her purse. She looked behind the man and saw a tall figure. She gulped and focused on the figure.

The figure went closer to the thief, and she could see a short blonde hair. Then, she could see the man's eyes. His eyes was brown, and Sunny looked intensely to the eyes. Time stopped suddenly. His eyes looked so gorgeous, and she couldn't read his mind from his eyes at all. His eyes looked so mysterious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter