First encounter, I ruin it

My last Romeo

The class wasn’t cool because of the girls were flirting those new students, unless yunsoe and seon were worrying about what well happened after the class,…. And suddenly the bell rang..

“Yah, woohyun-ah stay with that girl and I’ll go with Ah yunsoe…” dongwoo said to woohyun.

Woohyun : “ok!!... but how did you know her name??”

Dongwoo: “actually, I opened her phone last night… that girl named min seon, good luck”

Well dongwoo stood up and walking few steps to yunsoe…

Dongwoo: “Ah yunsoe-ssi,,, kaja (lets go )!!”

Yunsoe: “whaaaad?? O__O!!”

“well min seon-ssi, seems like we are alone now!” woohyun to seon.

Seon: “whaaaat?? I have my friends,, gurem, soesoni, YAH!! Where are you guys?”

Woohyun *giggling*: “lets go….”

Seon: “WHERE?? O_O?”

Woohyun: “well…. I think that I’m new here, show me your school”

Seon:”o…okay!!”

Dongwoo and yunsoe just went out, and they chose a calm place to sit and talk alone…

Yunsoe: “yes…!! Dongwoo-ssi… what do you want?”

Dongwoo: “I want to give you something…..” *getting closer to her*

Yunsoe: “excuse me… why are you getting closer?” *getting back lil bit*

Dongwoo: “why?? you don’t want your thing?? I think its important to you…” *getting closer and closer*

Yunsoe *pushing him away*: “YAH!! What are you doing.??? Are you crazy??”

Dongwoo *whispering in her ear*: “kim myungsoo’s yeoja…… I ……”

Yunsoe *slapping his face*: “YAH…..!! Who are you to call me like that?? And how did you know my name??

Dongwoo *holding his cheek *: “Thank you….” *throws her phone to her, then walk away*

 

 

On the other side, where seon-ssi is touring woohyun around the school they flet something weird, all the students are gasping and looking at seon-ssi….

Woohyun: “what’s happened seon-ssi?? Why are they gasping on you?”

Seon: “I actually don’t know, but that’s so weird…”

“she finally fall in love…. Look at that guy, so hot… lucky seon…. Its only the first day, so weird?”

Woohyun: “are they talking about you seon-ssi?”

Seon: “lets get out of this corridor…. This is so awful..”

Wooyun: “what’s happen seon-ssi? Its that real?? What I’ve heard ! Can I help you?”

Seon: “unfortunately… yess, seeing me walking with you, they think that you’re my boyfriend..”

Woohyun: “why?? do I look like him??” *smiling*

Seon: “No,, its because I haven’t been in a relationship with a guy before…”

Woohyun: “yehh?? You want me to believe you?”

Seon: “well… I won’t complete the tour if you didn’t believe me!!”

Woohyun: “ok… let’s say, I believe you… but??”

Seon: “but ….. what??”

Woohyun: “I mean…. I already have a girlfriend…”

Seon: “I didn’t ask for that…. I said what about your ‘but?’ ??”

Woohyun: “I would love you if I haven’t a girlfriend… you seems a cute nice girl.. why?”

Seon *blushing*: “why… what?? Then don’t say like that, I would have a man if I’m that nice girl!!”

Woohyun: “you’re a nice girl… maybe you are not sure of your apparent beauty, but I just met you and I think that you’re a nice girl from inside… believe me”

Seon *cough*: “thanks…..” *blushing*

Woohyun: “aigooo….. you’re so red like a hell… but why are we walking in front of the teachers offices?”

Seon: “because,, I love this place….. ok then, let’s go outside, I miss my chingu”

Woohyun: “okayyy….. I missed my chinguu too.. but what do you think they’re talking about?”

Seon: “it’s none of our business….”

They walked beside the school building, looking at the back yard and chatting together about funny stuffs…

Seon: “omo…. Yunsoe-ah! What’s happened? Why are you sitting alone?”

Woohyun: “where is dongwoo then..??”

Yunsoe: “nothing….!! I just found my phone…”

Seon: “Aigoo…. Where do you found it??”

Yunsoe: “Dongwoo-ssi….!” *running to him*

Seon, woohyun: “Dongwoo-ssi…??? Yah… yunsoe, where are you going??”

 

She ran and ran, searching here and there… she couldn’t find him, her world became more darker, she can’t hear anything.. just some voices from far away… till she hits someone by mistake..

“yunsoe-ah…!!” *she faint in his arm*