My last Romeo - forever

My last Romeo
  • Next morning at the practicing hall

Yunsoe: “okay.. go Myungsoo oppaa,,, woooohooo!!”

Dongwoo: “oppa..?? =__= who am I then.??”

Yunsoe: “hehe.. mian.. you’re oppa for sure.. but I used to call him ,, you know”

Seon: “GO GO.. HOYA-SSI”

Sunggyu: *looks at her* “tooooootally different than yunsoe and Dongwoo”

Woohyun: “and us.. hyung..”

Sunggyu: “AISHHH.. YOU..”

Sungyeo: “let’s take a break”

 Myungsoo: “ok…. Yunsoe.. bring us something to drink..”

Yunsoe: “arrasuu..” *heads to buy some water*

Dongwoo: “wait jagie… I’ll come to help” *follows her*

Sungjong: “woohyun hyung… why don’t you and Dongwoo hyung join us..”

Sungyeol: “yeah.. we really need to look so good”

Hoya: “and yeah.. you’re famous now cause you’re new students.. I think we will win for sure”

Woohyun: “but.. finals and we need to study..”

Myungsoo: “FINAAALS??? Hah.. dear boy.. we don’t have to take the finals.. since we’re helping the school”

Woohyun: “really..?? so can I join..?? even though I’m not perfect as you”

Hoya: “won’t you show us what you have.??”

Woohyun: “sure.. but let us talk to Dongwoo too”

Sunggyu: “cool nam woohyun.. you will be a great star.. I’m your first fan”

Woohyun: “AWH… how about sunggyu hyun..??”

Sungyeol: “hmmmm.. he can’t jo0un us now.. but after the school for sure.. he will”

Sunggyu: “anya anya.. I’m bad in dancing”

Sungjong: “but hyuung.. we’re not only a dance group.. we’re singers..”

Yunsoe: “what are you guys talking about..?”

Woohyun: “oh.. Dongwoo hyung.. they want us to join them the dance team”

Dongwoo: “really..?? that’s good”

Seon: “OMG.. Dongwoo and woohyun dancing with you guys ,,, woaaah Dongwoo jjang”

Yunsoe: “stop flirting with my oppa =__=”

Hoya: “YEAH.. stop flirting with other guys and I’m here”

Seon: “BUT I WASN’T….”

Dongwoo: “Aeeee.. guys .. it’s not a big deal.. we’re friends.. ok I’ll join them” *changes the subject*

 

They started to dance together.. they look like a real group.. except if sunggyu was with them.. it would be awesome.. after weeks of practicing.. INFINITE performed for the competition.. and it was awesome to see.. they won two awards.. fist, an award for a good performance.. second, for the synchronization between them.. finally.. it was the end of the year,.. the graduation day.. when all of them wore the graduate hats and walked to the stage to own their matriculations.. together they threw the hats high shouting with “yeaaay”..

Yunsoe: *tearing* “I can’t believe that.. no school anymore.. our friends in the class since the primary school .. now everyone will walk away.. everyone will start his own life.. they might forget us.. but I won’t.. today.. I’m sorry about everything.. hope you all forgive me.. remember me please.. remember the happiest moments we live it together.. never forget it.. cause it’s our story.. you can’t start a story from the chapter 20.. you should remember your beginning.. and it’s here.. between those walls.. under those roofs.. through all the A B C.. and in front of all of us here.. thank you.. thanking our teachers,, for caring of us.. we won’t forget you ever.. no matter how hard you hit us to teach us.. now.. what I’m saying.. I won’t say it again.. now the people who took care of us.. they will take care of our kids.. and we will start taking care of ourselves without them.. can you imagine that,,..? no one later will repeat the exam for us or the job.. just like what happened this year.. no you will fail.. alone… so from today,, from this moment.. prepare yourself for the worst.. no one to trust,, no one will care.. just yourself .. and I hope you be successful in your future.. I hope to meet you again.. by a chance, if you met me.. just say hi.. I won’t bit you.. or ask you for something from the past to give it back… okaaay??” *cries*

Dongwoo: *hugs* “daebaak yunsoe.. daebaak jagi” *kisses*

Seon: *claps* “great speech.. I won’t forget you yunsoe.. but you two don’t”

Dongwoo: “Aish.. don’t talk about us.. talk about you and your hoya.. the ring??”

Seon: *blushes* “yah.. didn’t meant that,..”

Yunsoe: *laughs* “pabo..”

Hoya: “Awwhhh.. yunsoe.. you laughed..”

Dongwoo: “woaaah.. jagi..”

Myungsoo: “stop calling her jagi.. it’s teasing.. she’s  not your wife..”

Dongwoo: “who said..?” *takes out a small red box, knees down*

Yunsoe: “what are you doing oppa..??”

Myungsoo: “no no no no  no .. don’t,,, jaeabl..TT-TT”

Dongwoo: *opens the bix.. and it’s a ring* “will you marry me yunsoe..?”

Yunsoe: *blushes* “stand up now.. it’s embarrassing,..” *pulls him up*

Dongwoo: “what’s your answer yunsoe..?”

Yunsoe: “Isn’t it too early..?”

Myungsoo: “yeah…!!”

Sungyeol: “you better come with me..” *pulls him away*

Myungsoo: “yah yah.. let me stop them… it’s too early”

Dongwoo: “look at hoya and seon then..?”

Yunsoe: “don’t compare our relationship with other’s”

Dongwoo: “just say yes,,, and accept it”

Yunsoe: “give me the time to think of it..”

Dongwoo: “okau,,..”

Yunsoe: “give me..” *extends her hand*

Dongwoo: “what..??”

Yunsoe: “the ring..”

Dongwoo: “so ..?? is it yes..??”

Yunsoe: “NOOO… I don’t want you to give it to someone else..”

Dongwoo: “then… it’s no..??”

Yunsoe: “NOOOO~~~”

Dongwoo: “can I say it’s YES>??”

Yunsoe: “NOOOO..!!!”

Dongwoo: “SO WHAT NOW..??”

Yunsoe: “LEMME THINK OF IT…”

 

And that’s how it goes.. three years later, hoya and seon got married.. Dongwoo and yunsoe.. still fighting on a stupid reasons.. others founds their love .. INFINITE became famous.. probably after the leader sunggyu.. without him they wouldn’t recognize everything.. they wouldn’t achieve lot of dreams.. at the end.. those kids stayed together.. and now INFINITE are owning lots of awards.. yunsoe stopped loving Dongwoo for a while and traveled to UK to continue studying for law.. she wants to be a lawyer.. even though he misses her.. but they’re still in touch.. Myungsoo dated lots of girls after yunsoe.. and he’s now repentant for leaving her.. Sungyeol still searching for his love, about sunggyu who find that  myungsoo’s ex is a great girl to love.. sungjong, he wished to become a doctor.. but since he’s a singer, he and woohyun are giving all their love to the fans..

The end would be stupid.. but it’s not when you will know that seon is pregnant,,..

Seon: “oppa.. he’s calling you”

Hoya: “why he’s..? I TOLD YOU I WANT I GIRL…”

Seon: “it’s not my problem… you’re the one who sets that”

Hoya: “then it’s a girl”

Seon: “nope.. it’s a boy.. I already went to check for that before..”

Hoya: “when did you…?? O_O..? WITHOUT ME..??”

Seon: “he said to tell you hi instead of him”

Hoya: “ YAH… WHO TOLD YOU TO GO WITHOUT ME…?”

Seon: “you are busy without your new album.. I called you but you ignored it”

Hoya: “you said it.. I WAS BUSY..”

Seon: “that to teach you to never ever ignore my calls again”

Hoya: “pabo.. =__= you and your boy”

Seon: “good.. then you don’t have the right to name him.. he’s pabp.. you said it”

Hoya: “NOOOOOO… awh,, by the way, what you will call him..?”

Seon: “it’s a secret..”

 

They continued their fight like that.. and the story you will continue it with your memories happily ever after..

Hope you enjoyed it..

Find out about my new fan fiction *can you save me?* on Wattpad “ username : @iinfinite_”

And thanks for your support to me..