puppy love 1

My last Romeo

 

They walked to the school theater, where the school dance group were practicing for the contest…

 

Woohyun: “look at those boys….”

Dongwoo: “who they’re…??

Woohyun: “do you see those three in the front..? the tall one is the creepiest one, he makes fun at stupid students, but he’s dumb by himself, let's say choding, his name is lee sungyeol, and the white guy there… some students are afriad of him, … he is dating 7 girls at the same time, his name is lee sungjong… the shortest one called hoya…. The dance machine, he’s so quit as an angle, you could die waiting to hear his voice…”

Dongwoo: “waaahh… how did you know all of that…??”

Woohyun: “research for the amazing students in gangtan high school..”

Dongwoo: “and why do you tell me that?? It’s not even related to yunsoe”

Woohyun: “WAIT… you didn’t reached the point yet…”

Dongwoo: “what’s the point….?? What do you mean..??”

Woohyun: “LOOK THERE… look at that guy there… his name is kim myungsoo… he’s the hottest guy in this school, all of girls like him, and he’s…”

Dongwoo: “he’s what….?? I’m hotter than him…”

Woohyun: “he’s yunsoe ex… and she still loves him =__=”

Dongwoo: “WHY DIDN’T YOU TOLD ME THAT BEFORE…??”

Woohyun: “well!! I wanted to tell but you didn’t let me …”

Dongwoo: “stupid namu… let’s go find yunsoe…”

 

They lift the theater …they surprised when they saw yunsoe standing in front of the door watching myungsoo with a teary eyes … dongwoo stepped toward her but woohyun stopped him.. he told him to let her alone, she won’t be happy if they talked to her when she’s in this mood…

 

Woohyun: “let’s go dongwoo… let her be alone”

 

Dongwoo walked with a tearful eyes… no words no feels… it just like he was pretending to love her, or flirt with her… but as they said, it goes all against .. he started to like her, or maybe hate her, lots of thoughts crossed his mind… and when the school time finished.. woohyun’s phone ran…

Woohyun: “yeobosaeyu.. ahhh, nana-yah…. How you doing??”*walking before them*

Seon: “nana-ah…. Who’s she??”

Yunsoe: “it’s not your business seon”

Dongwoo: “his girlfriend…”

Yunsoe: “HIS GIRLFRIEND…???”

Dongwoo: “yeah… at least he didn’t keep that as a secret from us..”

Yunsoe: “Eh?... what do you mean..??”

Dongwoo: “nothing….” *walks behind woohyun*

Seon: “so weird, what did he meant with that??”

Yunsoe: “I don’t know .. let’s go”

 

  • At the night….

Dongwoo: “ yeobosaeyu.. ah woohyun-ah, okay… I’ll be there after half an hour…”

Woohyun: “welcome to my house… let’s go to my room, I have something to show you”

Dongwoo: “what thing…? nana-ssi..”

Woohyun: “shut up dongwoo….” *closing the door* “sit over there to watch the show”

Dongwoo: “which show..?? a good movie..?”

Woohyun: “ahhh…!! You’re asking a lot, just sit and see”

Dongwoo: “okay… it must be something important…”

Woohyun: “slid 1: INFINITE… a dance group of 4 boys, those who I told you about.. they’re a pop band singing and dancing for the school contests…. They won 54 of 55 contests …. Slid 2: Kim Myungsoo, known as L, the face of the band… born in 13-03-199_ in seoul… 179 height 54 kg, he’s the handsomest one in the band. Slide 3: Lee Howon, known as Hoya, the leader… and he’s busan’ boy… born in 03-28-199_… 177 height 58 kg, he’s the angle and the brain of the group, his family owned lots of coffee shops and restaurants…. Slide 4: Lee sungyeol, fans call him yeolie.. the tallest and the craziest one in the group.. born in 27-08-199_ in seoul… 183 height 56 kg, his family also owned a restaurant for meats… Slide 5: last and not least… Lee Sungjong, the girls’ killer… he’s the makni, born in 03-09-199_... they called him snow white because he’s so whitie… 180 height 52 kg…” *looked at dongwoo* “YAAH… I’M TALKING TO WHOM…?? WAKE UP..”

Dongwoo: “huh..? he’s what..?? the face huh..!!”

Woohyun: “YAH… get out of my house….”

Dongwoo: “lemme sleep…. Zzzz”

Woohyun: “just see the last slid please… it’s about yunsoe”

Dongwoo: “yunsoe,…. What??”

Woohyun: “yunsoe still loving kim myungsoo even after he left her after a fight that happened last year, but unfortunately myungsoo dated another girl which was the best friend to yunsoe, that was really heart breaking for yunsoe.. but she swear that she won’t be in a relationship with someone else.. so stop trying to be with her dongwoo”

Dongwoo: “who told you that I love her..?? I’m just playing around” *I know that you’re lying dongwoo*

Woohyun: “don’t play on the girl dongwoo, she seems like really heartbroken… don’t kill her again”

Dongwoo: “I’m going back to home… see you tomorrow..” *leaving the room*