puppy love 2

My last Romeo
  • Before 50 minutes…

she just finished her shower, Her phone vibrant, hang it up.. a message ..

“meet  me … in front of your house .. okay?? After 5 minutes”

Yunsoe: “what…?? .___. ?? now…??” *heading outside* “look, tell me what you have quickly, cause my parents won’t be happy about me if they knew that I’m meeting boys in the middle of the night with my pajama…” *talking while closing the yard’s door, turned around* “oh… myungsoo-ssi..!!”

Myungsoo: “okay… I well take quickly then…”

Yunsoe: “no, you don’t have to…. Just take your time..” *blushing*

Myungsoo: “ah, you know yunsoe-ah.. I fall for taetae-ah directly after the fight….”

Yunsoe: “and why are you mentioning this now..?” *disappointed face*

Myungsoo: “lemme finish what I have… I fall for her.. but not like falling for you, I mean.. every time I looked at her face, I saw your image.. I don’t know why??.. and sometimes, I looked at you walking alone and I really wanna run to hug you just like the past … but something inside stops me of doing it.. I mean, my heart still beats for your name… is that bcz I love you..?? I don’t think so..?? cuz I think left you forever… the past was so terrible.. and I don’t want to remember.. so please, stop jumping into my way.. Let’s just forget about that past.. And let me love her with my whole heart… just those passing days…. Don’t repeated it again.. please..”

Yunsoe: “I didn’t do anything… and if you really like her.. go, I’m giving you the chance to love her.. cz I will wait for you.. remember the day that I promised you to not love anyone else… I won’t, I’m keeping my promise forever… and I won’t jump in your way… but, lets just be friends… cuz I can’t stop calling your name… please..”

Myungsoo: “okay… I agree with your request.. we can still be friends if you wanna… so… see  u”

Yunsoe: “WAIT…”*back hugs him* “lemme have that for the last time… please” *spills tears*

Myungsoo *turned to her*: “okay… well have this with you too for the last time”*hugs her hardly, tears*

 

He was passing when he saw that… tears fall on he’s cold cheeks, frozen in sudden…

Myungsoo: “you better go inside… hehe ^^ liked your pajama”

Yungsoe *blushed*: “okay… thanks… you still remember it?”

Myungsoo:  “yeah… I bought it… see u tomorrow”

Yungsoe: “see ya… ^^”

  • Next morning…

*phone alarm rings*

Yunsoe: “aaaauuhhhh~ atseee *sneezed* awwwh.. not again”

Mother: “yunsoo-ah… you’re gonna be late… quickly”

Yunsoe: “yeah umma….” *with a sick voice* *calling seon* “hi, I don’t think that I can go to school today, I feel sick, so solve math for me.. and write my  essay …. =___= please… see you later”

Seon: “eh?... awh..! why..?? yah.. yah..” *toot-toot-toot* “weird… it’s the first time for her to be absent for the school.. why?? what happened betwenn her and myungsoo..? it must be something behind that”

  • In the school…

Woohyun: *entered the classroom* “morning everyone…. ^^”

*girls screaming* “GOOD MORNING NAM WOOHYUN-AH” *woohyun laughed*

Dongwoo: *entered the class, walks to the chair, sits, sleeps*

Woohyun: “yahh.. dongwoo.. why you were later.. mian I went early to the school early with seon”

Dongwoo: “just shut up namu”

Woohyun: “awhh… yunsoe won’t come today.. maybe she’s sick..” *sits next to him*

Dongwoo: “what do you want me to do then??... go cure her?? Lemme sleep” *turns his face”

Woohyun: “yah… what’s happened….??” *hit his back*

Dongwoo: *bang the table with his hand* “won’t you shut up” *stood up and walked out of the class”

Woohyun: “what’s happened…?? 0__0”

Seon: “what’s happened to him.. maybe he's missing her??” *looking to woohyun*

Woohyun: “who cares…?? Come sit here” *tap on dongwoo’s chair*

Seon: “Ehh?? O__o…?? it’s not even my place …”