let's be friends

My last Romeo
  • After 1 hour

Yunsoe: “ahhh~ my head!! Where am I? seon-ah…!”

Seon: “thank god you’re okay now…. How do you faint??”

Yunsoe: “faint…?? Me?? When?” *looking at the other side* “OH!! Myungsoo-ah”

Myungsoo: “how are you now?? Are you okay??”

Yunsoe: “yeah… I am…. Wait?? Why are you here?”

Myungsoo: “you faint in my arm… thanks god it’s was me.. wait, who’s dongwoo? You were calling him!”

Yunsoe: “oh my god…. Seon-ni… where’s woohyun?”

Seon: “yeah… what happened to you and him?.. you ran searching for him, oh btw woohyun is searching for him now”

Yunsoe: “you didn’t find him yet,…??”

Seon: “yeah…. Why?? what happened??”

Yunsoe: “he called me to give me the phone, but it seems like he looked at it, and he knew my secrets now…. You can’t imagine he called me with the name that I hate….”

Seon: “haha…. You mean myungsoo yeoj..a…. oopss” *closing *

Myungso: “what?? Myungsoo …. What??”

Yunsoe *blushing* : “ I hate you seon-ni…… its noting… myungsoo nothinggg…”

Myungsoo: “thanks god you’re ok… I’m busy…. So see ya later” *leave the girls*

Seon: “aiiiiigooooo…. *imitates myungsoo* see ya later yunsoe-ssi” *laughs*

Yunsoe: “haha…. Stop it… “

  -Suddenly, woohyun entered the room….

Woohyun: “seon-ssi, can you come with me please,,?”

Seon: “ohh…. Yeah.. what’s happen??”

Woohyun: “leave them alone….”

  -then dongwoo entered the room..

Dongwoo: “how’s you….??”

Yunsoe: “mianaeyu…. =___=’ I destroyed your first day”

Dongwoo: “no, I was so rude to you… I shouldn’t look at your stuff, chusuhamnedah”

Yunsoe: “was that hurts??”

Dongwoo: “yeah!! A lot… your hand, omo… the best thing In you”

Yunsoe: “you deserved that… mian… hehe”

Dongwoo: “it’s ok… let’s go, we have a class now”

Yunsoe: “ok, but wait…. Promise me that you won’t tell anyone about my secrets”

Dongwoo: “promise you,…..”

 

This day was so hard on her, so she decided to walk beside the Han river after the school…

Seon: “yunsoe-ah… me and friends well go to the coffee shop, want to come with us??”

Yunsoe: “No, I’m fine… I mind to visit my cousin..”

Seon: “kim sunggyu-nim….?? Hehe, have a great time ^^”

Yunsoe: “oh… ok then see ya tomorrow”

 

*headphone in her ears, listening to music - last romeo * ‘gireul barkhyeojwo ije wonteun maldeun seontaegeun kkeutnasseo~ naui jeonbureul da geolgesseo jikyeo nael geoya eotteon eoryeoun yeojeongi doenda haedo’

Yunsoe: “NAN NEO BAKKEN AN BOUNDA”

“TEUREOJIN TEURI NAENEUN EUMAK BIGEUK SANGMAKHAME NAL MIREOBUTYEO PPIGEOGINEUN SARANGUI SEOMAK ~ I’M GONNA LOSE MYSELF”

Yunsoe *taking off her headphone, turning around*: “DONGWOO-SSI…?”

Dongwoo: “why you seem so surprised? Yeah… its me ^^, what are you doing alone here?”

Yunsoe: “Eh? ….. ummmm! Just walking and breath some fresh air…. You?”

Dongwoo: “ummmm… me? Well~ and angle told me that there’re lots of angles here… but it’s seems to me that there’re no angles here… except you…!”

Yunsoe: “Eh? O__O ….. No, really, what are you doing here?”

Dongwoo: “I guess that this is a public place…!! Lots of people come here”

Yunsoe: “ah!! Forgot that …. Mianae-yu”

Dongwoo: “no need to talk formally… we’re friends.. ^^”

Yunsoe: “okay… well!! I guess that I’m gonna leave you now”

Dongwoo: “why?? where you’ll go??”

Yunsoe: “I told my cousin that I will meet him after school…”

Dongwoo: “well!! You’re leaving me alone, don’t ya?” =__= *cute sad face*

Yunsoe: “if you wanna join me???”

Dongwoo: “no… have a great time with your cousin, and tell him that we should meet sometime” *walking away*

Yunsoe: “okay…” ‘it seems like he’s lonely …. Should I call him back?’ *thought*

 

 

 

 

They walked together to kim sunggyu’s place, they seem like a real couple together, but unfortunately yunsoe still likes myungsoo ….

Dongwoo *looking around at the home at the neighborhood*: “ahhh~ nice place”

Yunsoe *knocking the door*: “gyuzizi…. Open ! it’s me yunsoe-ah”

Sunggyu *opening the door*: “oh… hi, how are you? Awh! You came with your new boyfriend”

Yunsoe: “WHAT?? YAH!! HE’S JUST A FRIEND…. I ONELY LOVE MYUNGSOOOO…. AWHH!!”

Dongwoo *turning to yunsoe*: “why are you shouting??” *looking at sunggyu* “ Awh!!! Where do I saw you before? Small eyes… small eyes??? Awwwh!!~ KIM SUNGGYU~~ MACHIE?”

Sunggyu: “awwwwh~~ jang dongwoo, ahhh! It have been a long time ^^”

Dongwoo: “yeah, since I transferred to Seoul”

Yunsoe: “yah! O_o   do you know each other?”

Sunggyu: “we we’re friends at the elementary school”

Dongwoo: “wait,, how do you knew each other? Is that your cousin?”

Yunsoe: “yeah, he is …. Now, let us go inside and talk”

Sunggyu: “oh, sorry… I was so surprised to welcome you inside, it’s cold here”