Where's My Romeo ..?

My last Romeo
  • Woohyun and seon are walking back to home…

 

Seon: “do you heard that..? midterm exam..>?”

Woohyun: “yeah… I think I’ll start studying from now on..”

Seon: “well.. *kicks rocks* yunsoe and dongwoo will study together this weekend”

Woohyun: “then..?? are you jealous or something …? Wish for them a good time together”

Seon: “O__o anii… at all.. I just …. Want to invite you to study with me”

Woohyun: “SURE… ^ ^”

Nana: *appears in front of them* “really,…?? What a nice sense ~~ and you’re going to her house for that..? who’s she..? oppa..!!”

Woohyun: “oh~~ nana-ssi… she’s my friend, don’t misunderstand … nothing..”

Nana: “well… no need to see me again.. cause I came here to break up with you… I found my oppa.. smart guy, handsome, tall  and rich… so no need to be with you anymore… I’m here to say goodbye to my old oppa.. and thanks god I saw your reality… now I knew…. Have fun with her..”*walks away*

Woohyun: “yah… nana-ss”*follows her*

Nana’ bf: “don’t follow he’r.. she’s mine” *walks away*

Woohyun: *spells tears* “nana-ssi… please comeback…. Don’t go with him”

Seon: *wipes his tears* “it’s my fault… sorry… woohyun-ah..~~” *walks away*

Woohyun: *follows seon* *back hugs her* “it’s not your fault…please listen to me~~  last time when I went to Seoul… I saw her with that guy… so she came here to break up for him.. im not upset at all… but that guy.. is a bad namja.. I told her to be careful.. but I think she only looks at the appearance look… she don’t know what’s inside him… later, she will come to me, begging me to go back to here… but I already told her… I’ll fall for another one.. I’m not sad,.. cause I still have you… so! Don’t leave me behind for someone else please”

Seon: “EH…?? what do you mean..?”

Woohyun: “I love you seon-ni”

Seon: “yah… “KUJUU” go away *push him*”

Woohyun: “I confessed to you.. and I’m the first one to say that to you… so don’t leave me”

Seon: “yah… I’m not leaving you… but .. but”

Woohyun: “but..?”

Seon: “it’s not a good time, good place and a good way to say it” *blush*

Woohyun: “ how do you wished it to be..?? a good place, time and way..??”

Seon: “nothing..”  *hides her face*

Woohyun: “ Aigooooo!! ,… I’m kidding, but why did you just blushed..? Do you have feelings for me?”

Seon: “Ehh..?? what do you mean.. you’re kidding..??”

Woohyun: “yeah… I’m kidding.. I can’t make a relationship with my friends…”

Seon: “oofeeww.. thanks god” *thoughts* “but when you said that, I felt something  you paboo”

Woohyun: “haha… we’re friends.. that’s better than love each other”

Seon: “yeah I know… and that’s good~~ I’m going in now.. see you tomorrow” *heads in her home*

Woohyun: “see you..” *thoughs* “she’s so cute.. and I really had feelings for her, but I’ll try to forget that.. for you chingu.. and for…”

Dongwoo: “what are you doing here woohyun-ah..??”

Woohyun: “nothing.. what are you doing here..?”

Dongwoo: “will bring my books, then will go to study with yunsoe.. want to come..?”

Woohyun: “no.. you two have a great time dongwoo-ssi..” *winks*

Dongwoo: “I will .. thanks” *thoughts* “you don’t even know… =__=”*heads to yunsoe home*

Yunsoe: “coming… *opens door* oh..!! dongwoo~ come inside… mom, I’ll study with my friend today”

Mother:  “oh… seon-ni..? good~~”

Yunsoe: “no.. mom come and see who”

Mother: *comes* “oh… a namja..?? where’s seon then??”

Dongwoo: *bowed* “it’s jang dongwoo… I’m here to study well with your daughter uomonie”

Mother: “oh.. good, then study hard.. I’ll prepare some snacks for you”

Yunsoe: “lets go.. ^^ dongwoo-ssi” *heads to her room*

Dongwoo: “awwhhh… amazing.. ^^ I like your room”

Yunsoe: “really..?? thanks”

 

They spent the time together, studying, eating, sometimes talking… then end up with sleeping on their book.. cause they were so tired …

Dongwoo: *wakes up* “awh.. how .>?? =__=zzz….” *looks at her* “she’s sleeping… how cute..??” *stares… sits beside her* *thoughts* “can I ..?? .. no no no .. stop!! you’re acting weird” *removes her hair of her face* *stares* *getting closer*

Yunso: *wake up* “dongwoo-ssi..??”

Dongwoo: “ahh..?? what..? you just fell asleep then woke up..” *thoughts* “what was that,..?? o__o that’s was so weird pabo.. stop acting weirdo”

Yunsoe: “ah,,,.. no need to care of me” *gets away*

Dongwoo: “I’m sorry.. *stands* it’s late.. I should leave now”

Yunsoe: “oh,.. o..okaay..”

Dongwoo: “see you tomorrow” *heads out of the room* “that was so weird, she hates me now”

Yunsoe: “see you,.,..” *thoughts* “what was that for..?? O_O”

Dongwoo: *walks out side* “she got away.. I saw that.. she moved back” *tears*

 

After that day, yunsoe called dongwoo.. and told him that she can’t study with him and she will be studying with myungsoo.. dongwoo was disappointed a little bit, he can’t face her after that day, that was his fault, to be on a harry to do that.. even though, no one excepted that from him.. he studied alone all the weekend .. from his note after she copied from it some questions to study that with myungsoo..