when you finally meet your Romeo!

My last Romeo

Seon: *already arrived the café and had a seat with hoya* “where are they..?”

Hoya: “they’re so late.. or naah.. we’re so early.. we shouldn’t have to run”

Seon: “yeah.. calling me a lier ,,..?? how dare you?”

Hoya: “mian.. keke.. *takes out a small paper* if you need any help..”

Seon: “what is this..?? awh .. your number..” *mumbles* “who needs your help.??”

Hoya: “what..?? any problems..??”

Seon: “ahhh.. no.. by the way.. what’s this hit on your head.??”

Hoya: “ahhhhh..~~ this is … don’t you remember..??”

Seon: “remember what..??”

Hoya: ahhhh…. That..!!”

Myungsoo: “when someone threw a desk on his head because he thought that hoya dated his gf”

Hoya: “yeah…”

Seon: “himnae…” *mumbles* “he must be a weak guy.. can’t he protect himself??”

Hoya: *thoughts* “I heard that.. thanks seon… ~  I’ll protect myself next time instead of others”

Yunsoe: “so.. ‘m inviting you all to a party in my house tonight.. anyone will come..?”

Dongwoo: “why do you ask..?? sure we will come..”

Myungsoo: “Aishhhh…~ don’t flirt with my ex..”

Dongwoo: “your ex  but my girlfriend now..”

Yunsoe: “haaaay,, stop fighting… or I won’t invite you there..”

Dongwoo: “he started… first”

Woohyun: hush…. She won’t invite you then the place will be only for Myungsoo”

Dongwoo: “arrasu =___=”

Hoya: “I will come..”

Seon: “I won’t.. sorry yunsoe”

Yunsoe: “wae..?? *^*”

Seon: “we have to study for tomorrow’s lessons.. so I’ll go to the library to study”

Yunsoe: “come on .. probably will have a great time..”

Seon: “I’ll see if I finished early I will try to come”

Hoya: “why don’t you just forget about that and come.. it’s the first party for us”

Seon: *thoughts* “you will be there.. that’s why I don’t want to go” “okay.. I will come.. but won’t cancel that.. I’ll go to the library..”

Yunsoe: “anywaaaysss.. you’re coming… ^^”

Seon: “yeah.. I’ll come.. but I have to go to the library now.. I don’t want to waste my gold time”

Everyone: *laughs* “GO GO… HAHAHAHAHHA” *Except hoya*

 

At the library.. she was sitting alone studying hard for the lessons.. used her phone to translate some English words.. but unfortunately the battery died..

Seon: “Aishhh.. it’s not a good time to die,… &:’/(XS&$... I should go back not.. then I’ll be late, it’s *looks at her watch* *0*… It’s !=10:30…… I should hide from the police” *in Korean, school students shouldn’t go out after 10.p.m,…* *walks back, hides her face behind a book*

 

  • At yunsoe’s house

Myungsoo: “where’s she?? We can’t start the part without her..”

Yunsoe: “I’ll call her” *calls seon* “her phone is off… where are you now..??”

Hoya: “wait for her.. she’s okay don’t worry.. she will be here in minutes.. I’ll wait for her out” *heads out*

Dongwoo: “he’s worrying about her.. poor hoya”

Woohyun: “where are you seon-ni..??”

Yunsoe: “she will ruin her party.. how we will surprise them now..??”

Sunggyu: “he’s out… we can prepare everything before they enter the house together..”

Sungyeol: “good idea… I’ll prepare that with Sungjong.. Myungsoo? Wanna join”

Yunseo: “everyone will join.. let’s go”

 

Seon: *walking alone* *feels someone following her* “this guy is following me.. what should I do..??” *whispers to herself* *walking fast* “still following me… what should I do.. I can’t tell the police.. tho I’m student walking alone… what should I do now..>?? my battery died too.. ?? utteukae??” *heads to a near supermarket* *heads to the cashier* “can I use the phone please..?” “wait I don’t know their phone numbers.. what should I do..??” *whispers to herself* *remembers hoya* *takes out his phone number* “should I call him..?? he won’t do anything..” *calls hoya* “he’s not answering,,. Pabo..” *spells tears* *calls again and again* “no answers.. what should I do now..??” { hoya forgot his phone inside } *heads out of the supermarket* *looks at him* *thoughts* “he’s still waiting.. huh?? For what..?? *^*” *walks fast to the home* “I’ll pretend that no one is following me” *wears her headphones* *volumes up* *walks*

That guy followed her till he saw that they were in an old slum.. then holds her..

Seon: “yah.. yah.. leave me or I called the police.. leave meeee” *tries to run away*

Man: “hah.. police.?? Do you want to sleep in the jail..?? aren’t you a student..?? hah” *holds her hard*

Seon: *screams* “I can’t hear youuuuu,,… leave me”

Suddenly when hoya appears…

Hoya: *holds that guys and hits him hardly* - the man ran away after he saw hoya

Seon: *hides her face with both hands* *shacking*

Hoya: *hugs her* “are you okay..??”

Seon: “who are you..??  I can’t hear you”

Hoya: *takes off the headphones* “someone that you don’t trust..”

Seon: *recognizes the voice* *looks up to meet his face* “hoya-ssi..??”

Hoya: *spells a warm tear falls directly at her forehead* *wipe tears* “are you okay..?”

Seon: “I’m… ok..okaaay..  how about u..u..you??” *remembers the hug*

Hoya: “we’re late… let’s go” *let go of her hug* *walks away*

Seon: *follows him* “why didn’t you answer my calls??”

Hoya: “do you called..?”

Seon: “yeah.. to tell you about this.. I only have your phone number”

Hoya: “I forget it in yunsoe house..”

Seon: “were you there..??”

Hoya: “yeah.. bored of waiting ..”

Seon: “mianae..”

Hoya: “it’s okay.. thanks god you’re okay now,..”

Seon: “mind I ask you..?? but please don’t lie..”

Hoya: “ask.. I won’t”

Seon: “that hit on your head.. it’s not because of that student.. it’s the vase…”

Hoya: “then..??”

Seon: “that day… when I crossed the road.. was you??”

Hoya: “I guess you finally knew.. and remember..”

Seon: “why it’s always you,,?? ARE YOU STALKING ME..??”

Hoya: “let’s say it’s a destiny..”

Seon: “what do you mean..?? a destiny..??”

Hoya: “ahhhh..~ no wonder you’re studying a lot.. cause you don’t understand quickly..”

Seon: “won’t tell me..?”

Hoya: “is it a destiny..?? I don’t even know..?”

Seon: “everything could be a destiny..”

Hoya: “how about .. love,…?”

Seon: “EHHH….?? Don’t ask me about that.. I’ve never been in those things before”

Hoya: “how about me..?? three years??”

Seon: *blushing* “three years.. what do you mean..?”

Hoya: *stops* *turns to face her* “three years… of loving you…” *kisses*

Seon: *in shock while kissing*

Hoya: *thoughts* “she won’t help me in this kiss.. you’re so pabo.. just let it go”

Seon: *starts kissing back* *thoughts* “it should be a good one since it’s my first” *spells tear*

Hoya: *thoughts* “why for a sudden..?”

Seon: *let goes from that kiss* “hoya-ssi.. it was my first” *wipes tears*

Hoya: “and my first.. thank you seon-ni.. for accepting  my kiss”

Seon: *blushing* “EH…?? just stop talking about it..” *thoughts* “Aishhh,.. that makes me blush”

Hoya: “let’s go inside now.. they’re probably waiting for us now..”

Seon: “okay.. but by the way that party for what.??” *heads inside*

Hoya: “to be honest .. I don’t even know” *heads in*

Everyone: “SURPRISE>>><<

Seon , hoya : “EH>>?? What’s that..??” *looking at the cake* “EH>>?? A CAKE FOR US??”

Yunsoe: “seon-ni.. we wanted to tell you that hoya loves you.. and we wanted him to confess”

Myungsoo: “so.. hoya don’t be mad..”

Hoya: *pulls seon’s hand and heads outside* “I need to talk to you”

Seon: “EH..?? o..okaay..!!” *follows*

Dongwoo: “I think he’s mad..”

Hoya: “what we will do..?? they think that you still don’t know”

Seon: “so.. they already knows about your love to me.. why didn’t she tell me before??”

Hoya: “I told them to not..”

Seon: “okay.. so we will tell them that you confessed to me..”

Hoya: “how about the party..?? they worked hard for it..?”

Seon: “yeah.. so let’s just accept the part,, and I’ll act just like I just knew”

Hoya: “okay..” *heads in*

Woohyun: “maybe he pulled her out to kiss her”

Sunggyu: *hits his head* “AISHHHH…NO”

Hoya: “OMO… Guys I had to tell her everything… why for a sudden..?? I told you not to ..”

Seon: “anyways.. it’s weird.. having a party for this.. thanks anyway..”

Yunsoe: “no need.. we just wanted to help him.. or he would hide his love forever..”

Hoya: “I wouldn’t.. that yeah ,… little creepy”

Myungsoo: “have you two kissed..??” *smirks*

Woohyun: “yeah.. when you were ALONE outside..??”

Seon: “EH..??... NOOOOO..~~” O__O *blushes*

Dongwoo: “Eaaaaaah.. why are you blushing..?? huh??”

Hoya: “STOP IT!! .. SHE’S MY GIRLFRIEND NOW…”

Everyone: “Eeeeeeeeeee~~~… SO GREASY… NAMU!!!”

Woohyun: “WHHY ME FOR A SUDDEN TOO??”

Seon: *thoughts* “did he still have feelings for me.?? Anyany.. he was joking before”

Woohyun: *thoughts* “congrats hoya.. please take care of her.. and I’ll try to get over my feelings”

Yunsoe: “okaaaay.. now please cut the cake..”

Seon, hoya: “US…??”

Yunsoe: “then who else..??? me and Dongwoo..??”

 

They cut the cake, spent the night talking and eating some snakes ending it with watching a horror movie.. they were talking about going to the practicing hall in the next morning so INFINITE “which is Myungsoo, hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong” will practice for the school competition.. and everyone agreed to join them while they’re practicing and give them some support..